lokilaughs replied to your post: okay i lied when i said i was starting pushing…
I just started watching BSG with my sister! It’s awesome!
my SISTER wants me to watch it with her but its so difficult to watch things together bc we have such different schedules and!!!! she’s watching buffy and angel right now so
im gonna go solo on this one
but YAY! BSG NEWBIES!!!!
If you could post a short explanation of how it works, I would very much appreciate it.
Mind telling us?
i’ll have to make a separate post because there’s no short way to explain all this magical science bullshittery
lokilaughs replied to your post: IRON MAN 3 SPOILERS ON MY DASH IM SEEING IT IN 15…
Midnight release was at 9pm.
I’M SEEING IT AT 3:20 TODAY IM EXICITED
RULE 1 - POST THE RULES.
RULE 2 - ANSWER THE QUESTIONS THE TAGGER SET FOR YOU IN THEIR POST AND THEN MAKE 11 NEW ONES.
RULE 3 - TAG 11 PEOPLE AND LINK THEM TO YOUR POST.
RULE 4 - LET THEM KNOW YOU’VE TAGGED THEM.
- Do you like scarves? If yes, what kind? —-YESSSSS i love scarves!!! All kinds. I have boxes full. I love winter, cause i can wear my thicker ones. I make a lot of scarves too.
- What color are the walls in your bedroom? —- White :( I can’t paint the walls in the apartment.They are covered in posters though.
- Favorite flavor of soda? (I just like carbonated water because I’m weird) —-I like Dr. Pepper. and Fruit flavoured sodas, like peach and watermelon.
- What embarrassing phases have you gone through? —-I had a rather long “Emo” phase in high school. It was kinda expected of me, because i had no friends, but i still look at pictures of myself and just laugh.
- What is your favorite candy? —-You know, i really don’t know. I don’t eat a lot of candy. When i do feel like eating candy, i usually just go with whatever sounds good at the time.
- Do you sing in the shower? —-Psssh. In the shower? I sing ALL THE TIME. Getting dressed, getting undressed, in the shower, Cooking, cleaning, at work, watching tv, drawing. You name it, i’m probably singing.
- What kind of music do you listen to? —-Literally almost any kind. Except country. and Rap. Everything else though.
- Have you ever dyed your hair? —- Yes, multiple times, multiple colors.
- Favorite song at the moment? —-Um…Probably Here I Dreamt I Was An Architect by The Decemberists
- Do you like maps? (I like maps they are pretty to look at)—- Maps are really cool, It’s a lot more interesting to use a map on a road trip than to use a gps or something.
- And last but not least, what exactly IS the function of a rubber duck? —- MAGIC. MUGGLE MAGIC.
Yay Questions! Okay,
- If you could learn any existing language instantly, what language would you choose?
- What is your favorite animal
- Do you own any apple products, and if so, what are they
- Favorite movie?
- Do you enjoy watching the commercials on tv?
- Are you scared of insects/spiders?
- Favorite game to play? (of any kind)
- Favorite thing to cook?
- If you could live with 1 celebrity for a week, who would it be?
- You can watch 1 tv show for the next year, what is it?
- What is the first place you go when you go to the store?
lokilaughs replied to your video: I WAS TRYING TO TAKE A PICTURE BUT I ACCIDENTALLY…
NOOOO PEOPLE I FOLLOW AREN’T ALLOWED TO BE CUTE STOOOPPPP
bro if you find terrible dancing and studying america’s gilded age cute then I guess you’re in the right place?
Where did "I am the stupid villain" come from?
I was talking with one of my online friends about how I wanted to get back at her for something, and that I wasn’t going to tell her my plan to do so because that would make me the stupid villain from TV shows, and I then proceeded to tell her my plan to get back at her, making me the stupid villain.
Then I realized that I liked it better than just “#personal” so I made it my personal posts tag because a few of my followers wanted something to blacklist so they didn’t see all my text posts about school and drama
lokilaughs replied to your post: also if your interpretation of steve’s actions in…
So… You don’t have to register if you are gay, only if you plan on having gay sex?
i don’t know if this was supposed to be funny
but i did laugh
2, 6, 8, 16, 17, 43.
2: Shoe Size. 10! I can wear some 9/9 and a halfs, depending on the shoe and how it’s made and such, but generally 10
6: Age you get mistaken for. Usually about 18, but one of my managers thought i was 22 so that was awesome.
8: Want any tattoos? I thought I did, but now I don’t know. Maybe someday.
16: I’ll love you if: you aren’t an asshole. Seriously. I will love you if you if you are just a good person. Of course, being in my fandoms help :D
17: Someone I miss: A guy. His name is Eric, that’s all.
43: Sexiest person that comes to mind immediately: This guy that I know that I dance with sometimes. And it’s weird because if the word Immediately wasn’t in that question, I never would’ve said that, but now that I think about it I suppose he is kinda sexy.
1. Picture of you 2. What color underwear/boxers wearing now? 3. What are you listening to right now?
I’ve just realized that I didn’t answer this ask from a few days ago.
1 - This is from when I went to the Philadelphia Flower Show this year. I met the queen…
2 - Yellow with Jake the Dog on them.
3 - A playlist of a bunch of stuff, but at this very moment it’s “The Show” by Lenka.