Follow posts tagged #little kids, #children, and #adorable in seconds.Sign up
5-10 Year-Olds on Kissing
- Jim, Age 10: You should never kiss a girl unless you have enough bucks to buy her a big ring and her own VCR, 'cause she'll want to have videos of the wedding.
- Doug, Age 7: You learn [how to kiss] right on the spot when the gooshy feelings get the best of you.
- Roger, Age 6: If it's your mother, you can kiss her anytime. But if it's a new person, you have to ask permission.
- Tammy, Age 10: It's never okay to kiss a boy. They always slobber all over you. That's why I stopped doing it.
- Gina, Age 8: I know one reason kissing was created. It makes you feel warm all over, and they didn't always have electric heat or fireplaces or even stoves in their houses.
- Curt, Age 7: The law says you have to be eighteen, so I wouldn't want to mess with that.
- Howard, Age 8: The rules goes like this: if you kiss someone, then you should marry her and have kids with her. It's the right thing to do.
I am mowing my aunt’s lawn for her and it’s a hot, sunny day out so I’m wearing a headband and a sleeveless shirt, like so:
And this little ten year old punk is riding down the street on a scooter with his father walking next to him. He scoots towards me and starts talking going, “Hi….HI……HI!”
So I stop and take out my headphones and say, “Hey…”
He pauses and squints at me and goes, “…. are you a girl?” And I say, “what?” and he says “are you a boy or a girl?” So I shake my head and say boy.
And his dad goes, “JASON!” Then he walks closer to me looking really apologetic and says “I’m sorry, he asks everyone that.”
But as the kid’s scooting away he casually corrects the father saying, “No I don’t, I just thought he was a girl.”
Better not let me catch you out on the streets Jason, else Imma mess you up and snap that scooter in half.
…… I don’t look like a girl :( do I?