Sleep Habits of the Zodiac
- ♈ Aries: Aries are a hyperactive sign and tend to have sleeping troubles. Their dreams are often intense and vivid, They find it very hard to wind down at night and ignore the health benefits of good sleep. Slide sleeping is known to improve sleep quality
- ♉ Taurus: Sleep can be very fitful for Taurus if they are not comfortable. They are especially sensitive to their environment. They tend to sleep long and appreciate bed time. Meaningful dreams. Sleep best in company.
- ♊ Gemini: Gemini can survive off a fairly minimal amount of sleep - but it eventually catches up with them. Their minds are always racing in overdrive so sleep never comes easily. Many see sleep as an inconvenience and insomnia as productive 'extra' time
- ♋ Cancer: Cancer can have restless sleep patterns because they are likely to suffer nightmares a lot. Bedtime is especially volatile for Cancer because they dwell in all their troubles before sleep. They usually never feel completely 'awake'
- ♌ Leo: Most Leo are back sleepers and tend to drift off quite easily; unless they are stressed. They appreciate bed time and like to sleep amongst the most luxurious and sensuous of sheets and linen. Meaningful and precognitive dreams
- ♍ Virgo: Virgo cannot sleep if they are stressed or in an environment of disorder. Their chronic habit of overthinking makes it difficult for them to wind down before bed. They function most well when they have obtained a 'sleep schedule'
- ♎ Libra: Libra swing between sleeping too much and not enough. They can survive on minimal sleep for a short period then literally spend days in bed. A balanced sleep pattern is a good sign of inner equilibrium for Libra
- ♏ Scorpio: Scorpio's sleep is directed by their state of moods. A 'lifted' Scorpio will survive off minimal sleep - pushing bed time back as late as possible as they fall into their concentrated obsessions. An unhappy Scorpio will become very hypersomniac and need a lot of sleep
- ♐ Sagittarius: Sagittarius can survive off a minimal sleep arrangement but tend to naturally exhaust themselves through the day. They can put off bed time by becoming too excited or hyper about things at night. Occasionally restless, meaningful dreams
- ♑ Capricorn: Capricorn appreciate their sleep and try to get as much as possible - knowing it is within their best interests. A stressed Capricorn will have pronounced sleep troubles - insomnia is a sign of great inner distress for this sign
- ♒ Aquarians have pronounced sleep troubles and tend to be restless and uncomfortable in sleep. Their racing thoughts make it hard for them to wind down at night and their use of technology and reading before bed compounds their minimal sleep
- ♓ Pisces: Sleep is opium for Pisceans; and out of all the zodiac, they need the most hours. Their receptive nature means they are drained by others and sleep restores their energy reserves. Many never feel truly 'awake'; they tend to have vivid and meaningful dreams
Exo's new album 'Xoxo' Is now available for pre-order!
The album comes in two versions. A Kiss version [KOREAN] and a Hug version [MANDARIN].
- Kiss Version / Hug Version [WITHOUT POSTER]
- Kiss Version / Hug Version [WITH POSTER IN TUBE]
- Kiss Version / Hug Version [WITH FOLDED POSTER]
EDIT: I just found this chart and it might just be helpful when figuring out the cost. [THE PRICE GIVEN DOES INCLUDE SHIPPING!]
LIST OF FANDOMS TO BE DONE
IF A FANDOM IS ON HERE PLEASE DON’T MESSAGE ME ABOUT IT. I HAVE OVER 2000 MESSAGES RIGHT NOW.
Merlin* Walking Dead*
- Fullmetal Alchemist*
- Madoka Magica
- Sailor Moon*
- One Piece*
- Soul Eater*
- Fairy Tail*
- I will do a collective post for all the other animes because there are a lot with tiny fandoms so i think the best chance of them even showing up is through that, but if you think I missed a big one feel free to send me a message anyways
- Assassin’s Creed
Vampire Diaries* Psych*
- Mass Effect*
- Warehouse 13*
- Teen Titans
- Mortal Instruments*
- Final Fantasy*
- Justice League*
- Warrior Cats*
- DC Comics
- Marvel Comics
- Not in a fandom and proud!
- Buffy the Vampire Slayer*
- I will do a few genres if requested but there are far too many individual bands to do them all
- RoosterTeeth/Achievement hunter
- Kingdom hearts
- i don’t even know what this is so have the message:
- Ouran high school host club
- Teen Wolf
- Pushing Daisies
- Dr Horrible
- Daft Punk
- Classic Rock
- Pop Punk
THE ASTERISK* MEANS I REALLY NEED HELP THINKING OF A SYMBOL FOR THESE FANDOMS PLEASE HELP
7 Personal Finances Lessons I Learned in My Twenties
I turn 30 next week [gulps audibly]. Now that I’m an old man, I thought this would be a good time for me to share some of the financial things I did right, plus a few of the things I did very wrong during my twenties. [Note: I wrote this with my 5 day old daughter sleeping on my lap. It would have been 10 things, but I could only think of 7 before she needed a diaper change.]
- I started saving for retirement early. You’ve heard it a million times, but I’m telling you, start saving for retirement NOW. I got my first post-collegiate job at 22, and I promptly set up my 401(k). Every time I check the balance these days, I can’t help but smile.
- I spent too much money on cars. I’ve mentioned before that the biggest financial mistake I ever made involved a car. As I’ve gotten older, I’ve learned that they’re just tools for getting you from point A to B. I should have known that new car bliss only lasts for about a month, but the payments last for years. Thankfully, I learned from my personal tendencies, and do what’s best for me in the long run.
- I kept investing even when things looked bad. A lot of people decided to sell their investments when the market bottomed out. I decided to keep buying, and I doubled that money when things came back around. Remember, buy low and sell high.
- I stayed at a job I hated for way too long. The money was good, and I couldn’t walk away despite the fact that my health and relationships were suffering. The term “golden handcuffs” is a real thing, and I’ll never fall victim to it again. It’s just not worth it in the big scheme of things. On the bright side, the things I learned at that job helped me with this site.
- I automated everything. I can’t tell you how much money I’ve saved by having my bill payments and monthly savings automated. I socked away more cash than I would’ve if I had been moving it manually, and I avoided late fees from missed payments.
- I splurged every now and then. Spending more than you should is good for you now and then. However, there is a smart way to do it. Spend your money on experiences, or things that can be sold later to recoup some or all of the cost.
- I started this blog. I wanted to share some of the things I had been taught with the world, but I ended up learning more than I ever imagined. Over 178,000 people follow this site these days, so I feel more of a responsibility than ever to give sound advice. As I dig for content for this site, it has led me to awesome advice that I never would have come across otherwise. If you want to take your expertise in something to the next level, just start teaching what you know to others.
10 Biggest Relationship Mistakes
- Don’t Expect Her To Change - Don’t expect them to change. People change because they want to, not because you want them to.
- Don’t Make Assumptions - The biggest relationship mistake I see young men make is thinking that “women are this way” from all the stupid “forever alone,” “Hey, aren’t girls crazy?” and “Hey, listen to this story about my crazy girlfriend” stories that float around.
- Try To See Things From Her Point Of View - I would have to add empathy to that list. Being able to place yourself in your partner’s shoes and see things from their perspective is very important when diffusing fights or disagreements. The challenge is to get your partner to also do this on a regular basis.
Animators I follow on tumblr.
An anonymous person asked me about other animators on tumblr. So, here’s a big list of animators I follow.
10 Ways To Be Less Awkward
- Either don’t initiate any hugs or handshakes, or initiate all of them. Part of being awkward is devastatingly bad timing and hesitance when extending a hand or arms to greet someone. Nothing is more embarrassing than trying to play off being snubbed, so don’t even put yourself in that position. If you can’t firmly decide to either go in for the fist bumps, high fives, embraces etc. — don’t bother! Extending a hand and having it return to yourself untouched is easily in life’s ten most embarrassing moments.
- Always keep your phone on you. An awkward person with a cell phone in a social environment is the equivalent of MacGyver having a Swiss Army knife in a bind. You’re instantly resourceful. It allows us the ability to occupy ourselves using various apps and games or pretending to be texting. This serves as a brilliant coping mechanism to deal with being in an uncomfortable setting.
EXO "WOLF ERA" MASTER VIDEO LIST!
This is the 2ND EXO MASTER VIDEO LIST that will include every video during the “WOLF ERA”. To see the first exo master video list please click HERE. As new video’s are being released, we will add them to our master list so please feel free to BOOKMARK this page. [PERSONAL FANCAMS WILL NOT BE UPDATED TO THIS LIST!] Credits will be given to it’s “respective owners/subbers”. [PLEASE DO-NOT RE-POST OUR LIST! PLEASE CONSIDER THE SWEET SOULS WHO HAVE GATHERED THESE VIDEOS FOR YOUR CONVINCE! THANK-YOU!]
EXO OFFICAL TEASERS/MUSIC VIDEO
- WOLF (teaser 1)
EXO DANCE ONLY
PERFORMANCES (Starting from earliest to latest)
EXO “SPECIAL STAGES”
EXO RED CARPET APPEARANCES/AWARD SPEECHES
VARIETY/ TV SHOW APPEARANCES
PHOTOSHOOT/BTS (Behind the scenes)
BEHIND THE SCENES FOR /MV/PERFORMANCES
- 130523[ENGSUB]Super Junior’s Ryeowook talk’s about D.O.