One Direction vs. The Wanted
This is not about the amount of supporters each of these bands have, and it’s not about the talent. But it is however about which band gives back the most, according to how much they communicate with their fans via twitter.
One Direction - 12/02/2013
- @onedirection has tweeted 3,762 times
- @NiallOfficial has tweeted 6,548 times
- @Louis_Tomlinson has tweeted 4,657 times
- @Harry_Styles has tweeted 4,618 times
- @Real_Liam_Payne has tweeted 6,972 times
- @zaynmalik1D has tweeted 2,123 times
That is a total of - 28,681 tweets to communicate with their supporters
The Wanted - 12/02/2013
- @thewanted has tweeted 29,878 times
- @sivathewanted has tweeted 12,270 times
- @tomthewanted has tweeted 16,558 times
- @nathanthewanted has tweeted 10,354 times
- @jaythewanted has tweeted 10,615 times
- @maxthewanted has tweeted 8,938 times
That is a total of - 88,319 tweets to communicate with their supporters
Not only has The Wanted have communicated with their fans 59,635 more times than One Direction, @thewanted has tweeted more times than 1D have all together. Now don’t come to me and say ‘they’re busy’, The Wanted are busy too, they have a television show coming out, a album to make and many other things going on around them.
I know there is a limit for privacy and private time but it doesn’t take a lot of time to tweet a few fans, tweet how you are doing.
I like 1D’s music, but I prefer to be in a fan base where I actually like their music, their fan and their personalities. And I’d also rather have an idea on how they are doing. Sometimes I forget how lucky I am to have idols who actually care.
i remember people always thought i looked mad in 7th grade and i got called down to the office 3 times bc girls said that i was harassing them with my angry face and the counselor looked at me and said “did you know glaring is a form of harassment? please walk down our hallways with a smile on your face.”