Tumblr is where tens of millions of creative people around the world share and follow the things they love.Sign up to find more cool stuff to follow
- church, WAKE UP.
- let us be Your hands and feet
- so glad I took Spanish in high school. the little knowledge that I have retained since then proved to be useful!
- learned how to build a porch. sort of
- yay joe maa and uncle stony!
- climbed on a roof
- bella, jose, regina. nohelia, araceli, lorena. why can’t I remember more
- watched boys from the dallas group pray over a boy to accept Christ
- legit corn tortillas taste good. so does legit spanish rice
- wish I could have painted
- I’m not very good at nailing
- I’m more introverted than I thought I was
- playing guitar outside is awesome
- harboring bitterness is not a good habit. neither is jealousy
- I fit in better with high schoolers than I do with college students. sadly
- I miss the high schoolers at FBCC
- I’m silly
- youth rally was amazing. the passion of pastor steve was pervasive throughout the whole room. skits. worship. WORSHIP.
- I really need to learn how to prepare and present my testimony
- maybe in Spanish too. and Chinese. HAHA
- prayed over a girl to accept Christ. nohelia, Cristo te ama. I am so glad that I met you and that you, your sisters, and your friends were so open to our mission team.
- resparked interest of missions in East Asia???
- church, WAKE UP
- sunrise in south padre was overhyped but still really pretty. jed, judy. fun talks. apm/agm/ajm. bonding! we were inseparable after that, haha! :) korean games. bunnybunnybunny
- worshipping in a foreign language can be a beautiful experience. BEAUTIFUL.
vengo ante ti postrado,
con todo mi ser te quiero ver,
tuyo soy, Señor.
mi vida pongo en tus manos,
Dios de gracia, vengo en humildad,
en tu presencia quiero estar.
clamé, me oíste, me viniste a rescatar,
contigo quiero estar.
con mi fe te exaltaré,
con mi amor te exaltaré,
con mi ser te exaltaré.
CHURCH, WAKE UP! don’t stand still—go out and MOVE for the Lord!!