Follow posts tagged #kuudere, #dandere, and #tsundere in seconds.Sign up
- 'I hope senpai will notice me' the dere edition
- Deredere: I wonder if senpai will notice me if I make him bento today!
- Tsundere: I-it's not like I want senpai to notice me or anything...! He isn't that cool anyway!
- Yandere: Senpai! I removed your girlfriend who was in the way of our fated love. Will you notice me now? Why won't you notice me senpai!?
- Dandere: I don't think senpai would notice me anyway, so it doesn't matter...
- Kuudere: I don't really care whether senpai notices me or not.
- Himedere: If senpai wants me to notice him, he better kneel down and lick my shoes.
Tsundere: Leo, Gemini
Yandere: Scorpio, Taurus
Deredere: Cancer, Pisces
Kamidere: Aries, Sagittarius
Himedere: Libra, Aquarius
I don’t…it’s not like I reblog for you guys or anything!
I just reblog stuff for you be-because I’m bored, b-baka!
-DERE TYPE LIST
k since people were asking for it and this could be useful
I actually ganked most of the info from HERE but that pic is a formatting nightmare so I’m just regurgitating the info in a slightly easier to read format
TSUNDERE: Standard ‘Harsh outside, soft inside’ type, acts rudely but is really a huge softie after you break through their shell. (ie. Asuka Soryu, Kagami Hiiragi etc)
name is derived from ‘tsuntsun’, meaning ‘ponted’, and ‘deredere’ meaning ‘sweet’
YANDERE: Initially sweet and affectionate, with their love eventually turning into a stalkeresqe obsession and occasionally a murderous fixation on ‘getting rid of competition’ over time. (ie. Shion Sonozaki, Yuno)
Name is derived from ‘yanderu’, to be ill, and ‘deredere’, meaning ‘sweet’
Not to be confused with Yangire, which is killing for reasons other then romantic attraction
KUUDERE: A character who initially acts cold and distant, but becomes affectionate after they open up to you. (ie. Rika Furude, Sakaki)
Name is derived from ‘Kuuru’, a romanization of ‘Cool’, and ‘Deredere’
DANDERE: Socially awkward type who generally stays quiet and avoids people, save for one or two who they can open up to and show their sweet personality, can occasionally be mistaken for kuudere (ie. Pre-timeskip Homura)
Name is derived from ‘Danmari’, meaning ‘Silence’, and ‘Deredere’
DEREDERE: Characters who are entirely sweet and energetic and show this personality to everybody (ie. every character from every moe show ever)
KAMIDERE: Characters with a god complex, frequently behave as tsunderes as well. May or may not have actual godly powers. (ie. Kyouka-Sama)
Name is derived from ‘Kami’, meaning ‘God’, and ‘deredere’
HIMEDERE: Similar to Kamidere, but expect to be treated as a princess rather then a god, though frequently actual princesses, but not always. (ie. World is Mine!Miku)
Name is derived from ‘Himesama’ meaning ‘Princess’, and ‘Deredere’
Tsundere: Acting high and mighty, pretending not to like stuff, but actually a loving person.
Yandere: May appear loving and kind at first, but can get very aggressive, obsessive and violent when it comes to her or his affections.
Dandere: Might appear very silent and even emotionless at first, until someone “pulls their trigger” and it comes out that they were just shy.
Kuudere: May appear cold, harsh and even emotionless at first, until someone “pulls their trigger” etcetera etcetera.
Kamidere: It’s in the name. Acting as if she or he is god, but with a ~dere side hidden away.
Deredere: Sweet and loving all the way.
Himedere: Same as with kamidere, but acting like a princess.
Ways anime characters would say they like your blog.
- Tsundere: Hmph. Well I guess I don't mind your content on my dashboard. It'd probably be too troublesome for me to unfollow you anyways.
- Yandere: I love your blog! It's seriously the best! IF ANYONE TELLS YOU OTHERWISE I WILL CUT THEM.
- Dandere: ....... <3......
- Kuudere: Your blog coincides with my interests.