doing this for peculiargroove and to distract myself
1. Three crimes you are most likely to put in jail for
disorderly conduct in a public place
Too much time spent on music
Being too nice (when it serves a purpose)
2. What’s the stupidest thing you’ve ever been asked (aside from this question)?
If my disability is contagious
3. Have you ever had a dream about cheese?
The showbizzy jazz handy kind
4. What’s the best country to live in?
Not this one
5. What was your first fandom?
Adam Lambert/American Idol I guess? Internet fandom anyway
6. Your favourite characters in your top 3 fandoms: Snog, marry avoid…
7. Why isn’t it ambuli instead of ambulances?
because ambulances dont have tentacles
8. A song that describes your life right now
Until Dawn -MWK
9. Would you ever spend £100 on a pair of sunglasses?
10. Weirdest food you’ve ever tried?
11. Anyway, how’s your sex life?
I dont have the brain to think up 11 questions or tag people. Sorry
You will be fine! Remember, this is you following a dream that you’ve (probably) wanted your whole life. And Im sure all of your friends and family want it for you. Smile! The rest of your life begins soon. Best of luck x
Awh thanks love :”) I know, and I’m so excited to go :D I’m more nervous to leave, but it’ll be a brand new experience for me, and I’ll leave knowing that all of my friends and family are excited & proud of me :D
Thanks love :) I’ll send you a postcard :D
I just have to say, in references to a few posts ago: No, it is not a choice to be gay, or any matter of orientation. However, I can say from personal experience that growing up in an environment like that (as Kate did, and as I did too) can have a major effect on the choices you make in any matter, and in a number of ways. I have always known that I am bisexual, but I have had more girlfriends cuz men scare me. That could be where shes coming from too, in future.
I don’t mean to offend or upset anyone. My point was just that sexual orientation is not a choice. But thanks for sharing that perspective; it sheds a different light to the situation.