Hi everyone, this is my first submission. I am an avid Bioware fan and love their work. Through searching for reference pictures for my upcoming Liara costume, I found these awesome papercraft models through deviantART.
Here are the pictures and links for the model.
Submitted by kelsprater! Thanks!
Okay. Still trying to figure out the D*Con Cosplay schedule.
Including some relevant SCF photoshoot schedules.
Asatira, when do we want to fit in the GLTAS casual evening outfits and the DC speedster ladies? I’m inclined to say GLTAS for any night but Saturday (I’m thinking I’ll want to go out at night while in Thor) — And doing the speedster ladies for the first half of Friday so XS can go to the Legion shoot —er crap, WH13 panel conflict— the DC Universe shoot doesn’t look very feasible for me. Maybe Sunday morning and not worry about trying to make a shoot. I’m open to suggestions though.
- Arrive, check into hotel, get badges
- BOP Photoshoot (Hardy Ivy Park 9:30~10:30am): Asatira assisting
- Legion of Superheroes Photoshoot (Marriott 10th Floor 1pm): just including the time
- Warehouse 13 group: Asatira-Leena, Eldanildiel-Myka, FoxyBCosplay-HG, Lane-Jinks, ElfGrove-Claudia (Is Jesse returning as Pete?)
- Warehouse 13 – Stars Look Back (Centennial II – III [H] 1pm) - E. McClintock, S. Rubinek, A. Hall, A. Ashmore
- Avengers Assemble/Marvel Crossplay Photoshoot (Hilton Steps 11am): just including the time
- WH13: How Far Can It Go? (M106 – M107 [M] 11:30am) - Fandom discussion panel
- Creating Warehouse 13 and the Agents (Atrium Ballroom [M] 2:30pm) - J. Espenson, E. McClintock, S. Rubinek, A. Ashmore
- Rule 63 Avengers group: KelsPrater, Eldanildiel, ElfGrove
- DC Universe Photoshoot (Hilton Patio 5pm): just including the time
- Avengers Re-Assembled (Hilton Steps 11am): just including the time
- Lord of the Rings group (afternoon): Lots of people, I think. 14 going by the facebook group.
- Warehouse 13: Good Guys and Bad Guy (Atrium Ballroom [M] 7:00 pm) - E. McClintock, S. Rubinek, A. Hall, A. Ashmore
- Warehouse 13 – Thanks for Coming! (Centennial II – III [H] 11:30am) - E. McClintock, S. Rubinek, A. Hall, A. Ashmore
- Most folk packing and leaving by around mid-day.
kelsprater replied to your post: Why is everyone talking about Zombies all of a…
Upstate New York? Because I lived there and it was pretty damn close to Narnia lol
nah I live on an island in the middle of the pacific ocean
it’s pretty underground
you may not have heard of it
*puts hipster glasses on* AWWWWW YEAAHHHHHHHHHHHHH
They might be talking about zombies’ because there was a guy who was eating a homeless man’s face off in Miami, Florida recently!
Oh god I saw the supposed photo of the guy without his face on Reddit @____________@
only in america
You all can come and live with me if you get out before the quarantines, if not you all may die a horrible death by attrition or zombies
these are awesome
I know! I really like the design-work done with the character logos. It’s a shame though that they seem to have chosen not to translate the Black Widow design to a purse too (either that or it sold already).
kelsprater reblogged your photo: Skyrim has officially gone gold, meaning the final…
Someone tell me where I can find this mead! DO IT NOW!
It’s home brewed by the BGS team.