Don't Close the Bookread it on the AO3 at http://bit.ly/10jMx7v
Castiel is a prince and is about to be forced to marry a princess of an enemy kingdom as a means of peace. Once told of this arrangement by his father, the prince refuses, claiming that he wants to marry someone for love, not because he /has/ to. The king curses Castiel to live a life trapped in a story book, where Castiel should fall in love with every person that picks it up and reads it, but only someone who can fall in love with the prince can set him free and break the spell.
Dean Winchester is a farm boy who loves reading and working in the bookshop his father’s friend owns and runs, and is given first dibs on a story that has just come in, all the way from the castle.
An innocent read turns into one of the most confusing and interesting turns in Dean’s life, and sends Castiel into a whirlwind of emotions he didn’t know he could feel anymore.
Words: 7221, Chapters: 4/4, Language: English
- Fandoms: Supernatural
- Rating: Not Rated
- Warnings: Author Chose Not To Use Archive Warnings
- Categories: M/M
- Characters: Dean Winchester, Castiel, Bobby Singer, Gabriel (Supernatural)
- Relationships: Dean/Castiel
- Additional Tags: Fluff, AU
read it on the AO3 at http://bit.ly/10jMx7v
The Official. Final. Revamped. Cast List.
I’m too lazy to type. Here’s a picture of the spreadsheet.
A couple notes about casting and the musical in general
- EVERYONE will be called to sing at some point (that is, if you want to). There are a bunch of chorus parts that need to happen, but as far as the general soundtrack goes and parts that are extra difficult (aka, the entirety of Angels of God), I’ll be calling on the Extra singing team for stuff.
- The script isn’t finalized, but definitely will be. In the mean time, we have tiny mini-episode-things planned that show the different established relationships. We have a Michael-Lucifer thing planned and a hunter thing planned and a Winchester thing planned. It’s very exciting.
- For any questions, send an ask. :)
oH shit y'all. I've been tagged.
Rule 1: Post the rules
Rule 2: Answer the questions the tagger set for you in their post then make 11 new ones
Rule 3: Tag 11 people and link them to your post
Rule 4: Let them know you’ve tagged them
I was tagged by: lordofthecat
1. Coffee or tea? Coffee.
2. If you could only read one novel for the rest of your life, what would you read? I would probably read Fight Club by Chuck Palahniuk.
3. If you multi-ship, and you could only have one pairing, what would it be? If you don’t multi-ship, what is your OTP? Dean/Cas 4 evur playa
4. Who do you have a crush on at the moment (be it fictional, celebrity etc)? I always have a crush on Jensen Ackles and Misha Collins. Always.
5. Would you rather eat only cat or speak in gibberish? Oh gOD. Definitely speak in gibberish.
6. Crocs or barefoot (FOREVER)? Barefoot.
7. Are you pierced, do you want to be? If you, where? I have my lip pierced. And my ears are pierced. Well, they’re stretched now, but you get the picture. (Fun fact: I used to have my monroe and my second holes pierced as well)
8. Leather or denim? Uh, if we’re talking pants—probably denim. Jackets—leather.
9. What colour is your hair? It’s bleach blonde with orange and red.
10. Where do you live (not address just country i’m not a stalker I swear)? I live in Abilene, Texas.
11. If you could choose between drawing and singing (and doing it well), which one would you pick? Drawing.
1. What’s your favorite song at the moment? (You know that one that you’ve played 60 times in a row)
2. If you could travel to once place in the entire world, where would you go?
3. What’s your favorite movie ever of all time?
4. What’s your favorite feature of yourself?
5. Do you like watching sports? If so, what are your favorite teams?
6. Plastic cup or glass?
7. The UK Office or the Us version?
8. Do you play video games? Top 5 favorites?
9. Do you have tattoos? If not, do you want tattoos?
10. Cats or dogs?
11. How did CatDog go to the bathroom? (SERIOUSLY THIS BOTHERS ME SO FUCKING MUCH)
Requested by katiebug445 and because I did not like the cliffhanger from last night’s Glee episode.
Hey, Faberry fans! Perhaps this fanfic will make you feel better about that last episode?
Sincerely, a Fabstiel shipper :3
His dark blue eyes stared down at the young girl. She looked pretty banged up and close to death. When he saw her move, he froze. She’s still alive? She opened her light hazel eyes halfway and immediately noticed the man in front of her. “Are you…here to save me?” she asked in a weak voice. Before the man could answer, she had lost consciousness.
“Where is she?” Rachel asked as she continued to pace back and forth in front of her pink-clad bridesmaids. “Relax, Rachel. She’ll be here soon,” replied Brittany. “How soon thou-” She was cut off when she heard her cell phone ring. The caller ID said “Quinn” and she immediately answered it.
“Um, yes. Where’s Quinn?”
“You don’t want to know…”
“What did you do to Quinn? Where is she?”
“On her way to the emergency room. She was in an accident.”
Rachel turned to her fiancé, Finn, tears flowing from her dark brown eyes.
“Get the keys.”
By the time they had arrived in the hospital, the first thing Rachel noticed was Quinn covered in bandages. The left side of her face had been cut up and part of her bottom lip had been punctured. Another thing she noticed were the three men that were looking at her.
“I’m not doing this.”
“Come on, Cas. She shouldn’t die for something caused by a demon.”
“Cas is right, Sammy. We’ve seen hundreds of people die as a result of demons. How is she any different?”
“Well, how would you feel if something happened to Castiel as a result of demons?”
Dean and Castiel looked at each other, which only proved Sam’s point.
“Excuse me, who are you guys?” The men turned their heads to see Rachel and Finn. Dean took out a badge from his pocket and said, “Detective Eric Kripke. These are my partners, Craig Thomas and Ryan Murphy.” Castiel and Sam were about to take out their badges when Rachel said, “You’re lying.” The three of them were taken back by her response.
“I’m not an idiot. I heard you three talking about demons and trying to determine Quinn’s fate. Either tell me who you guys really are or I’m calling security.”
Dean looked at Sam, who shook his head in disapproval. They turned back to Rachel. “If we told you who we really were, you wouldn’t believe us.” “Try me.” Dean sighed and put the fake badge back in his pocket. “I’m Dean. This is my brother, Sam, and the scruffy looking guy is Castiel or “Cas”. We’re demon hunters and we’re here because we believe your friend here was a victim of a demon attack.”
Sam took out his notebook and began his brief analysis. “Quinn Fabray had collided with a truck earlier today. Now, the police say it was a result of texting and driving. When we checked her phone, we noticed she had a text she had yet to reply to.”
Rachel already felt the guilt in her eyes.
“Here’s where it gets interesting. The truck disappeared immediately following the accident. The current whereabouts are unknown.”
“How do you know this was a demon attack, though?”
“Well, for one thing, her blood was black, not purple, from the severity of her bleeding. Also, the road she was driving on had a left turn and not a right. Unless this was a drunk driving case, it would make no sense that someone would try going straight on a road without a right turn.”
“The driver could have been trying to turn left but Quinn was in the way,” Finn argued.
“If that were the case, the car wouldn’t have been as damaged as it was now.”
Rachel looked back at Quinn, who was starting to wake up. “Quinn!” she cried out as she approached her bedside and went to her knees, forgetting she was wearing an expensive dress. Quinn opened her eyes and was surprised by who she saw. “Rachel?” she asked weakly. Rachel smiled and hugged her, causing Quinn to cry out in pain. Rachel immediately let go and could only stare in horror at her pain.
“Cas, please. I can’t stand to see another victim die from these kinds of attacks.”
“Sam, there’s no way I’m going to go against my duties by saving this girls’ life.”
Rachel immediately turned around to Sam and Castiel. “You can save her?” Castiel gave a slight stare at Sam, who maintained his composure. “Please tell me you can save her!” Castiel sighed and looked at Rachel, who had desperate eyes. “Yes, I can save her, but-” “But nothing! Quinn means so much to me! If she dies, I don’t know what I’d do!” The next three words she blurted out sent the entire room to surprise. “I love her!”
Finn was taken back when he heard the words come out of her mouth. “You…love her?” Rachel turned to her fiancé and frowned. “Yes, Finn. I love her. I know I promised to marry you, but Quinn is the one I can trust with my feelings. When she gave me that look saying she would support out marriage…. I knew she wasn’t okay with it. I’m sorry, Finn.”
Castiel felt two opposing forces in his mind trying to dictate on what he should do. One side said that he would have to face his superiors for what he did. He was thinking he’d have to confront God himself for what he did as well. At the same time, one side said that it would be the right thing to do. He looked back at Dean, who was trying not to feel awkward by the situation. Love. It was an emotion this angel was still confused about. Everything Rachel said about Quinn sounded eerily similar to what Dean says about him. He didn’t want to admit that, but he knew it was true as it could get.
He looked at Quinn and before he could even lift up his hand, Finn tackled him to the floor. “Finn, what are you doing?” Rachel cried out. Finn had Castiel in a chokehold and his eyes darkened to pitch black, which immediately brought Sam and Dean to action. Finn tripped Sam while keeping his arm tightly around Castiel’s neck, restricting the angel’s airways. Dean punched Finn square in the jaw, which caused him to drop Castiel and bang his head against the wall. As Finn lost consciousness, Sam started drawing a devil’s trap on the floor while Dean tied Finn up into a chair.
By the time Finn woke up, it was only Sam and Dean that he saw in front of him. Everyone else was gone. Finn smirked and looked at the brothers with his black eyes. “What? Nobody here has a sense of humor? Bad luck is everywhere. I’m bad luck and I can’t help myself!” he said before changing his smirk to a sarcastic grin. “We’re not going to waste time on you. You almost brought a couple apart. Sam?” Sam nodded in agreement and started reciting the Latin chant. Finn struggled in his chair, but his efforts were meaningless. He let out one last agonizing cry before the darkness was expelled from his body. “Alright, you can all come back in!” Dean called out.
Rachel ran over to Finn, who was slowly returning to his normal self. “Rachel…what happened?” “You were possessed but these brave men saved you,” Rachel explained while smiling at Sam and Dean. Finn looked up at the hunters and gave a weak smile. “Thank you,” he said before shutting his eyes in weakness. “He’ll be fine, but I don’t think he’ll be very happy to hear about you changing your mind about the wedding,” Dean explained. “That may be true, but you know how us teenagers are like. We think we found the right person when the real person you were meant to be with…” Rachel paused to look at Quinn, who was fully recovered thanks to Castiel, and took her hand, “Was right in front of you the whole time.”