Tumblr is where tens of millions of creative people around the world share and follow the things they love.Sign up to find more cool stuff to follow
- Marina: Writes songs about over-sexualisation of women in the media
- Marina: Writes songs about personal struggles with obsessive compulsive behaviour
- Marina: Writes songs materialism
- Marina: Writes songs about how fear of failure, and how that fear can destroy you
- Marina: Writes songs about the pressure of fame and the media, and the toll that can take on a person
- Marina: Writes songs about adolescent struggles, and, unlike some, doesn't dismiss the feelings of teenagers to be less valid
- Marina: Writes songs about the corruption of Hollywood
- Marina: Writes songs about the negative side of love
- Marina: Writes one song about being a primadonna, which is based on a fictional character that is a complete antithesis to everything she believes in.
- Marina: Writes one song about being a heartbreaker, which again, was based on the same fictional character. This song was accompanied by a video which completely reversed traditional 'gender roles' in the majority of music videos today, which also, whether incidentally or not, highlighted how furious people will become over the sexualisation of men, while turning a complete blind eye to the sexualisation of women.
- People: Marina's songs are so shallow! All she sings about is being a primadonna and a heartbreaker and ugh she has no lyrical depth why do people even like her
All of the Naruto fandom is united
Together as one
Just as all the shinobi villages are
At this very moment
I’m treasuring this moment forever
We’re all at peace
But I can’t help but wonder
Will we end up trying to kill Kishi
When he pulls that huge troll we all know is coming
Just like the shinobi alliance is trying
With Madara and Obito
Why do I feel like the Supernatural fandom is like the Moon Moon of Tumblr?
Like there’s a serious post and here comes the Supernatural fandom fucking that shit up.
“Goddamnit fucking Sup Sup, get off this hipster post!”
I love it. I absofuckinglutely love it.
Someone make me a gif of it.
Now, let’s have a few Sup Sup moments…
If you constantly remind yourself what your purpose in this world is, everything else in your life will start to seem petty and meaningless. All these things you waste time on and worry over distract you from tasting the beauty in life God graced us with. We are alive only because of Him, so live faithfully as a servant for Him.
I have a theory( this is so random it literally just hit me out of no where) What if the leaking of the studio versions of riptide & indigo was all to prove a point. What if it was Emblem3’s idea to show management that Riptide & Indigo would get a lot of positive feedback. it shows that they know EXACTLY what they’re doing with THEIR music. it shows that we don’t want songs like Chloe. We want songs like the old music they have..