"I'm going to help you rediscover your manhood. Do you have any idea where you could have lost it?"
Crazy, Stupid, Love.
This movie was soo fantastic!
- The actors and actresses had great chemistry.
- It had everything in it, humor, romance, comedy, sadness.
- When Steve Carell got his “manhood” back, I was slightly attracted to him.
- It is one of the best parts of the movie. ^
- I was mad at Julianne Moore for what she did.
- Marisa Tomei and Kevin Bacon just played supporting roles but they were super funny.
- Emma Stone continues to be one of my favorite actresses.
- Ryan Gosling is so funny in this movie. And obviously fine as hell.
- I highly recommend you go see it! It was wonderful
Stephen Kings Carrie remake 2013
Fiftheen year old Chloe Moretzz (Kick-ass) has stated that the remake of Carrie will be more true to the original book by King then the original film.