Volg in een handomdraai berichten die getagd zijn met #journal, #diary en #personal.Registreren
fuck everyone and “friends” because they’re all fake anyway and in the end noone is really there for you and are never on your side. dont trust anyone because they fuck you over even if you thought you meant a lot to them. dont listen when they say sorry because if they were really sorry they would have never done it in the first place and will probably do it again.
people suck and i fucking hate them
What I Learned In High School
- You will regret every chance to challenge yourself you don’t take.
- There is something in you, and in every person, worth showing. Find that something and let the world see it.
- You will meet some people who will care about you. However, many people will not. Some will try and fail, while others will not try at all. These people are extras; you and you alone get to choose who has the supporting roles. Hold on to the people who care like your last breath; they will get you through your worst and your best.
- One day someone who didn’t care will see me after many years. I hope that when they ask “don’t you remember me?” I will remember to ask “Why would I?” before going on to sign the next book.
- Do not give your heart or anything else to anyone who doesn’t value you as much as you value yourself.
- The social hierarchy will always be around. Even teachers are just grown up high schoolers. Some things don’t matter—this is one of them.
- Never shut yourself out out of fear of being shut out. Live loudly and incessantly and the people who matter will notice.
- Do not let the notion that a number defines you disrupt your mental health.
- Do not let the notion that another person can define you disrupt your mental health. Never force yourself into loving someone out of fear of not being able to fall in love. You are not as cold as you think, and not as vulnerable as you let yourself feel.
- The moments when everything around you breathes and you take a moment to look around and say “This is real, this is my life” are snapshots you should take with you wherever you go. When you’re standing alone, lost and without a car on a backroad, look up at the stars and say “brilliant.” You are brilliant. Life is brilliant.
- Wanting to die is a waste of time.
- Never let anyone get away with treating you less than you are. You are the most important thing in your life, so if someone gets that wrong, correct them. Remember that no one lays a hand on your perception of yourself without your permission. So perceive yourself as wonderful.