Tumblr is where tens of millions of creative people around the world share and follow the things they love.Sign up to find more cool stuff to follow
From The Late Late Show, June 26, 2012:
- Craig & Geoff: Here come the PLAYAAAAAAS.
- Craig: What do people mean when they sing that--they say, y'know, they say that to us when we walk into the club? When they say, "Here come the PLAYAAAAAAS"? Is it because--
- Geoff: It's like an announcement. We've arrived.
- Craig: It's not some kind of ironic statement of the fact we're two--well, one of us is dead, one of us is middle-aged, I'm not sayin' who's who?
- Geoff: No. It means, "Hide your bitches."
- Craig: "Hide your bitches"?
- Geoff: That's right! 'Cause the Ferginator's in town!
- Craig: Yeah... no. Nah, you don't have to hide your bitches. You're fine. It's alright. I'm married and you're gay--that doesn't make any sense!
- Geoff: Slightly cover your bitches.