Side effects of being in the tf fandom
[Note: this is more of a joke. don’t start hating on me, seriously.]
- robots are suddenly hot
- robot porn is hot
- slash = gay robots (wait, ‘slash’ is a word for an attack? what’re u talking ‘bout dumbass u’ve been playin too much pokemon.)
- robots = life
- the urge to want to fuck robots will appear
- michael bay is either a saviour or the dark lord itself.
- why aren’t <insert robot here> and <insert another robot here> fucking yet for the love of gOD JUST KISS DAMNIT
- oh no a robot died wHY WOULD THE WRITERS DO THAT IM GONNA START CRYING NOW
- the humans are either tolerable, cool to a degree or dear god what the hell are they doin’
Other possible side effects:
- some of them have huge boobs that makes them hotter
- robots with wings are srsly hot
- insect robots are rly cute/hot (sometimes happens.) (not rly)
- dinosaur robots u say? those are hot too keep them around (this one almost never happens :( )
- female robots are pretty hot for some reason????
- i wish they were real even if half of them are psychos i mean they’re all hot.
- YOU GOT THE TOUCHHHHHHHHHHHHH
- there’s some other stuff to but who cares this fandom is awesome as hell
- seriously what are you waiting for join this club right now we’re cool as fuck.
you know those guys who liked to go “Ladies…” after some sentences? Like “I’m gonna hit the pool. Ladies…” or “Okay, the grill’s ready for the meat. Ladies…”
what if we did that but with “gentlemen?”
“The water’s kinda choppy out there. Gentlemen…”
“Okay, the cooler’s ready for the soda. Gentlemen…”
In a shocking turn of events, KUMAMON wins the US Presidency!
Kumamoto mascot KUMAMON, in an unprecedented move, wins the election for president in the United States. Pictured above is him addressing a Japanese audience about the unusual win he scored. He claims his first move as president will be to negotiate fruit trade the world over, making organic fruit more affordable not only in America, but world-wide.
Wealthy privilege is assuming that something like Chai is only for the middle class-upper class people, and poor people shouldn’t even know anything about it.
This, of course, comes from this post in which someone laughably claims that Firework can’t possibly be poor because “how many white non-middle-class people have heard of [Chai] before?”
Honey, they sell Chai at Aldi and Wal-Mart.
Letter to Eridan from theravemastaj:
Your writing is terrible. But that’s what everyone says, so I want to give you some constructive criticism! No one can connect with an instant badass that kicks ass, takes names, and saves dames.
I want to know where he came from. Did he leave his extravagant home life behind to make his own destiny? Did he burn down his hometown, and is now trying to make amends? I have a feeling Dualscar burned his bridges in some way, in order to be who he is today.
In short, I want you to tell me a story.
All about how
His life got flip-turned upside down
And if you need to take a minute
I’ll just sit right there
And you can tell me how he became the Fish Prince of Val-D’air.
(I’m sorry in advance if I broke some rules, but Ask a Resident is far too small for this. And it would’nt let me make proper paragraphs. And now I don’t know if this submitted the first time. Grrr…)
(P.S. If Eridan doesn’t know the theme song to the Fresh Prince of Bel-air, then Karkat needs to address this travesty. Even if he has to lead/pull him by the arm into the rec room.)
(And this is where I say: Thank you! This entire fic is beautiful.)
I want to start out at Tumblr, you know just reblogging and replying to each other’s posts. Next I want to go to Google, to search up some good places to eat, then maybe head to Youtube so we can watch a romantic movie after we eat. We’ll end the day with Facebook, posting pictures of us all over the place and getting numerous likes on them
I can’t wait…