Follow posts tagged #john key in seconds.Sign up
you know, sometimes I feel like our presidents/ prime ministers are like our parents,
and obama’s like the really cool dad who cracks funny jokes and always remembers your name and doesn’t mind picking you and all your friends up from parties really late.
and then new zealand’s prime minister is over here like;
“omg dad ur so embarassing stop it”
Ladies and Gentlemen, I give you the Prime Minister of New Zealand
I gotta check that out….
10 vital statistics that all show New Zealand has gone backwards under John Key
- Unemployment has increased by 50 per cent, leaving 157,000 New Zealanders out of work
- 100,000 New Zealanders have left for Australia after he promised he would stop the brain drain
- Prices have gone up nearly 4x faster than incomes over the past 3yrs. Key raised prices by hiking GST after promising not to
- The first credit rating downgrade in 13 years and a double downgrade at that
- There are 60,000 more people on benefits costing an extra $1 billion a year
- The wage gap with Australia has increased by $32 a week.
- There are 55,200 15 to 24 year olds not in education, employment or training
- The economy has grown by just 0.4 per cent since John Key took office
- National’s tax cuts for the wealthy were to be paid for with GST. They actually cost an extra $1.1B in their first 9 months.
- The underclass has grown with the number of kids in benefit dependent households increasing by over 32,000 in the past 3yrs