Tumblr is where tens of millions of creative people around the world share and follow the things they love.Sign up to find more cool stuff to follow
jimmyjamesfromneuroscience you are awesomeee ^.^
jimmyjamesfromneuroscience I just wanted to say… you are an awesome person and thanks a lot of updating me ^.^ <3 <3 <3
and we should talk more ^.^
Who are your top five favorite blogs on Tumblr?
Okay wow, hard question. These arn’t in order or anything, but my top five favorite blogs on Tumblr are:
- aeliansadgod Because she’s so smart, not to mention funny, talented, nice and freaking beautiful. And she takes no shit and it’s fun to watch her cut a bitch with her intellect.
- jimmyjamesfromneuroscienceBecause she gives the lowest amount of fuck humanly possible and she gets a lot of shit for it- but she doesn’t care and I respect that. Plus she’s great with the Photoshop and the gifs and what-not. Oh and she’s got a great ass, am I allowed to say that? Don’t care, I’m saying it anyways.
- thedeadsouls Because she’s great with the gifs and the Photoshop- she makes the greatest photosets. Plus she’s got a great heart and she’s a beautiful person. She gets really sad sometimes and starts to feel a little bit hopeless which I understand. She reminds me a lot of me when I was her age she’s like a little sister to me. I always check her blog to make sure she’s doing okay.
- amaranthine-ephemerality Fucking Dom, for always being there for me. For being one of the first blogs to follow me when I joined Tumblr a year ago. For caring when I told him that he shouldn’t and I didn’t want him to. For always listening. I love you. (But I hate you too. :P)
- whisperrunner For being my best Ev friend, for always listening. For understanding me in a way that few others do. For always being there and for having a kick ass blog!
I also really love all of my followers, especially my creepy anons! :P
((OOC: I just want to say a big shout out to everyone that makes the James GIFS, edits and pictures. You guys are wonderful and I just wanted to give you guys some credit if I use them. ))
new hour. new theme. When's the last time you met someone who lived up to their stereotype?
A couple of years ago.
I say that because I don’t meet new people very often.
——Edit: OKAY ADDING DETAILS :I —
She’ll have my head if she sees this lol.
She doesn’t check Tumblr too often, sooo..
At the time, she fit every Asian stereotype I could think of. Well, at least most of them.
And she seemed a little too proud of being Asain.
Her attitude is totally different now, though. I have a feeling that she’d switch to being from a European descent if she could.