Hetalia Japanese vs. Hetalia English
- HJ: The voice actors treat it seriously because it's their job and they're all famous so they have other jobs to attend to, so the faster they get the recordings done nicely the faster they can go do a music video for their amazing new album.
- HE: OMFG A SNUGGIE IN THE BOOTH WHY IS IT CRUSTY HAHAHAHAH STOP LAUGHING YOU'RE MAKING ME LAUGH--
- HE: TOMATO VAGINA
- HE: Imma eat your cat.
- HE: HONHONHON~
- HE: Or you could let a girl earn a dollar.
- HE: Even if he is a Michael Tatum he's still a person.
- HJ: Wha
- HE: WE GOT A SHIELD, MOTHAFUCKA
FIFA Women's World Cup 2011
So, at this very moment, I’m watching the Women’s World Cup; Finals: USA vs Japan (GO US!!). This is the first time ever seeing the Women’s World Cup. I still remember the Men’s World Cup last summer, watching it myself, with family at times, and with friends. I’m surprised how I’ve been missing out this whole time with it. Although, I’ve been told I did watch the the 1999 World Cup. I believe I use to sing Ricky Martin’s song of “La Copa de Vida” (lol). As a latina, it’s sad to see how I never watch our culture’s pastime nor play it. But I’m glad I did this past summer! And all I want to say is Good luck to our USA Women’s Team (and to Japan), may the best team win! And I do hope whether Japan wins or not, that they realize how much hope they brought to their country after the disasters happening from earthquakes. I’m sure you guys made your country quite proud :)
I don’t even know where to start i am literally about to cry right now.
It’s a shame that such a great football team as USA played so dirty today, and that on top of that they actually won. Japan deserved that gold much more than them.
And that incompetent referee didn’t make things better at all. She never hesitated when the japanese did something wrong (which is great cause that’s what a referee is supposed to do) but she pretended (i’m saying pretended cause you must have been blind not to see) the shitty things the americans did.
I don’t even know what to thing about women’s football anymore. This is so disappointing.