Oh god. What's happening to my shipping
Okay, so I kind of already started shipping Masami before episode 7.
I have been a Borra shipper since Bolin waltzed in to the shot in episode 1.
But. Tahno. If he comes back a better person through all of this.
I think he and Korra could totally be a thing. Or at least awesome friends.
I don’t know what to do anymore.
All I do know is that I miss the announcer guy who usually does the opening recap.
Also, I KNEW ASAMI WASN’T EVIL AHHHHHHHH AND I still don’t think she’s an equalist trying to trick the main three okay.
i have the best friends
- All the lights in this room are flickering; Angels must be near. Come at once if convenient. SH
- I knew there was a reason I tolerated you, Doctor.
- Got coordinates for me, Sherly?
- Don't call me that. I'm sending you an image. I trust you can work it out.
- Ah yes. Could be a bit dangerous, though. Just the two of us working on this problem?
- My best man is working with us.
- You mean John? Excellent. We'll need him. But you could just say John, you know. No need for the best man stuff.
- There were statues in this alcove 5 minutes ago.
- Oh my... It's worse than I thought. Do you have eyes on them? DON'T BLINK.
- I've gone into a crowded area.
- Alright. Good. Where is John? You'll hate this but CALL MYCROFT. He can get the CCTV cameras fixed on them. I'll be there shortly. Fixing my timey wimey detector.
- I'd advise against the cameras, Doctor - I suppose it's a bit "spoilers", but I have it on good authority that is a patently bad idea.
- ...right then, genius. Make sure they don't move. Maybe get in touch with Sally Sparrow. On my way.
- Before you get all huffy, the authority is you, Doctor. We're waiting.
- That's what I thought. Look to your left. You should see a blue box. Hello!