#iPadChat: Must Visit Links November 2- November 8
And we’re back with our weekly #iPadChat link roundup! What’s your favorite #iPadChat oriented site to visit?
- 40 Most Awesome iPad Apps for Science Students
- 5 Good Productivity Apps For The iPad2
- Apps for The Classroom
- iPads in The Classroom
- Why Amazon Doesn’t Scare Apple
- The Future of Textbooks
- An App a Day
- How to Setup iPads for School Rollout
- 65+ iPad Apps Perfect for Elementary School
- How to Create a Collaborative Class eBook
- 30+ Lessons For The iPad
- APPitic- 1,300+ Apps for Education
- 39 Links: Using iPads in The Classroom
- App List: Creating Books on The iPad
- Leave Your Laptops at Home, This is an iPad Classroom
- Can Smartphones Improve Literary Skills?
- GrumbleDook Thinks
- “Out of The Box” iPad Sessions at CISB
- Guide: iPad Wireless Mirroring via VGA
- How to Use iCloud to Sync Files Across Macs, Dropbox Style
- Showme iPad App: Learning and Teaching Made Simple
- iPads in Education
- iPad Pilot Programs Prove Worthwhile
Join us every Wednesday on Twitter from 6:30 P.M. EST for #iPadChat! And remember, keep sharing those links!
30+ Lesson Ideas for the iPad
The Department of Education and Early Childhood Development in Victoria has come up with a comprehensive list of iPad lesson ideas, covering 12 different subject areas. (Including: Arts, Science, History, Design, and more). Here’s a sampling of their ideas:
To see the breakdown by subject, or to see all of their ideas, click here.
It's Your #iPadChat in 2012! Vote Now for Schedule and Topics!
It’s a brand new year for the #iPadChat and we want to help you get the most out of it. We are re-scheduling our weekly hour-long chat and we want your input on scheduling and topics.
We’ve created a doodle with several time options, click the link below to participate and let us know when you are available to chat:
We’ve also made a GoogleDoc for you to review past topics and contribute new ones of your own:
Click the links above and we’ll see you soon for our first 2012 #iPadChat