Starkid at Invasion Sunday boys panel: Do you have any drunk college stories?
- Joe: I put my head through a window once. It was when I was 21 and I could legally drink - so I did to excess. And at the end of the night I came home and sat down on my couch that was next to this window. I somehow so floppily sat down that my head went right through the window and I didn't notice or even get hurt. There was literally like all this glass and dirt in my hair. Darren and I almost share a birthday, but he was in Italy at the time doing a semester there. So the next morning I was like sorry I didn't call you last night and he was like, what are you talking about, you did call me. And I couldn't understand a word you were saying.
- Joey: This is like the stupidest story. There was this show that Jaime and I did and I played like this homeless person. That was all I did in the show. This is the only time I've ever done this but all us homeless people were doing shots before the show. I only had a few lines, so it gets to act two and we're laying on the stage and have to get up to do this prayer. So I had laid down on the stage and just fell asleep. And Brittney, who was in it too, had to keep waking me up because she was like, you're snoring. So I'm crawling across this stage and my hands slipped on this piece of newspaper and I fell face first and got the worst bloody nose. And I had to just stuff a bit of the paper up my nose to stop the blood and carry on.
Starkid at Invasion Sunday girls panel: Do you have any drunk stories from college?
- Meredith: I literally did not touch a drop of alcohol the whole four years I was at college.
- Lauren: I was too drunk to remember. No, I didn't really drink that much either.
- Meredith: Although once, our friend Sarah had like these golf ball eyes after drinking. Like, her eyes swelled up to the size of golf balls and we were all just like "Wow...college".
- Denise: Okay, so one time I had a drink. And I hadn't really drank that much before. It was late and my friend had called me after breaking up with her boyfriend and had invited me over for a glass of wine. But she gave me it in like this beach cup and it was half the bottle. So I was drinking it ad was like "Oh, this is wine. It's like sugar water", and ended up drinking the whole thing in like 30 minutes. So I got up to go home and was like "oh no. Oh no", like I was so drunk and suddenly thinking that this was how I had lost my virginity and I was so upset like "It wasn't supposed to happen like this". So I had been going to the gym and went along onto the treadmill and I was running and couldn't feel my legs and I kept thinking "Am I drunk? Is this what drunk is?". So I went back to my dorm room and went to do a push up. And I had done one push up and fell on my face. I had like this bloody nose and then my room mate came home and I was just sitting crying.
- Jaime Lyn: This story is kinda gross but it wasn't me, it was my room mate. Back in freshmen year, my room mate came home so drunk and threw up in the brita water filter. And then it like, started to filter her vomit. Told you it was gross.