11 "Insidious" Movie Plot Holes: *YES IT'S A SPOILER*
- How does a family that includes a stay at home mother and a high school teacher father have the means to move to two different excessively nice houses in what appears to be LA?
- What kind of shitty parents take their kid home from the hospital when doctors don’t even actually know what’s wrong with him/why he’s in a comatose state?
- What kind of shit fucking parents don’t call the cops when there are bloody handprints on their comatose son’s sheets?
- If the ghost lady is stalking the father, why isn’t she in the family photo?If the little boy, too, is being stalked by some demons, why aren’t they showing up in any of his pictures at the beginning of the film?
- The old ghost hunter lady was all “the longer you’re away from your body, the easier it is for them to possess it.” If that’s the case, why does the dad get possessed after being in “the further” for like 15 minutes, but the little boy, who has been in it for 3 months, doesn’t get permanently possessed?
- How did the demon lady KNOW that the dad didn’t like getting his picture taken? Why would that even be her business? Did she know she was in all of those pictures with him? When would she have even had the chance to see the pictures?
- How come the demon can’t hear the old lady when she’s telling the dad how strong he is, but then the old bitch demon can hear his wife calling him back to his body?
- Why can the demons do major damage in the real world with lights exploding and crap flying all over rooms, but when the dad is in the further they fight like human beings? He’s literally punching and kicking at demons, and they are doing the same back. What? That’s it?
- Why do they make a point of saying that the two other normal children are staying with the grandma, but then the grandma just shows up unexpectedly with no explanation of the kids?
- Why do the demons start showing up to the other family members in real life? What’s the point of possessing someone’s body if they can do that anyway?
- If the little boy has been basically comatose, just with brain awareness, how is he eating spaghetti after he comes back from “the further?” um…Kill Bill got it right, this movie got it wrong. The muscle atrophy he would have experienced after 3 months of not using his face…AND WHAT KIND OF PARENTS GIVE THEIR KID SOLID FOOD THE DAY HE WAKES UP FROM A COMA? Yeah, his ass is going back to the hospital…
Check out my review of the movie, here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ySSwLAT-MO8
Insidious Movie Review.
Alright. I have a lot to say about this movie. It was from the makers of Paranormal Activity and the SAW series. Honestly this movie was pure genius. The story line was very original and it felt almost possible. I believe in ghosts and it seems like a very likely thing. I have been paranoid since I’ve seen it April 2. It was a very jumpy movie. The scary scenes were very very corny but extremely irritating. The movie in a whole leaves you jumpy and paranoid. Which means it was really good!! It’s good when a movie scene is stuck in your head or leaves you thinking! I am never afraid of scary or disturbing movies but this is the most recent one that takes the cake! Everything was pretty decent. The acting the beginning seemed kind of lame but gradually got better. The kids were adorable. When the action started happening I was curious about where all the kids went.. The mom in the movie had a baby girl and another son.. I guess they randomly disappeared :P This movie is a must see for horror film fans. 5 out of 5 stars. I’m looking forward to a sequel. The Paranormal Activity/SAW team worked out amazingly.
Ask me to review or give my opinion about another movie<3