Tumblr is where tens of millions of creative people around the world share and follow the things they love.Sign up to find more cool stuff to follow
How do you put a link to an ask box on an inkhorn theme?
I have had a number of people ask me this. So, here is a handy little tutorial on how to do it.
1) Make sure you are on a desktop browser.
2) Log into tumblr, and go to the page where you customize your theme.
3) On the toolbar on the left, if you scroll all the way down, there should be a section called Pages.
4)Click on that. It should open up a small button that says Add a page.
5) Click on that little Add a page button. It should open up a new window.
6) At the top of that new window will be a large button that says “Standard layout.” Click on that, and change the type of page to a “Redirect.”
7) Where it says “Page URL,” put whatever the hell you want. This part really doesn’t matter.
8) Where it says “Redirect to,” put www.[your url].tumblr.com/ask
9) Click the check box right underneath that, where it asks if you would like to show this link on your page.
10) Right next to that check box, there should be a spot where you can put what you would like the link to your ask to say.
11) Click the green “Save page” button at the bottom of the window.
12) Viola! You have a link to your ask box on your inkhorn theme!
**When you are on the “customize” page, it might not show the link. You need to go to your actual blog to make sure it worked.**
If you have any problems with this, just ask! :)
Got a new theme
I’m loving this new theme because I’m planning to start writing a lot more on my blog, and because of this, i wanted to font to be bigger and a little bit easier on the eyes.
It’s name and details are in the FAQ page of my blog so if you want this theme for yourself check it out and install it
Bad Faith, Made Up, Apples, Names AND
Now I’M in love with Hayley, that
spring of nasal old cider,
The thoughts are racing across my brain, I can’t help it. This is
the solitary way
to go cope…
my only way To FLOAT, I AM
ANOTHER PERSON, I AM! AND
NOW Mundesley: the people
That I associate with Mundesley; my family,
My nanny, Josh, my fam’ly, Hayley,
Hayley, Josh and Amy,
I don’t love
At all; HE loves Haley, I don’t love
Hayley at all. So simple
And so VERY often as
Denial that should be,
You know that, because you know me, and
You’ve known me for years, upon years.
And I you. But
Never, did I knew
That you love Hayley, too.
I don’t love Hayley.
I don’t love you.
that cider is still in my nose,
And summer and mustard and joy,
And the waves that I choke.
ah yes Inkhorn is so nice
it’s pretty and old-fashioned and you get those neat little stripes on either side of your blog and you can change the background and banner and it’s so cute UuU
the only thing I don’t like about Inkhorn is that it doesn’t show tags ever so you have to go to the dashboard on every single post to see the tags UnU
Hey there everyone! Yes, I know I changed the layout YET AGAIN, but like I said earlier, the ‘Super Cuddly Pink’ layout wasn’t really working for me. I know the dark colors are a bit of a surprise, but I chose this because one, I personally love the dark blue palette, and two, it’s got power saving elements to it :) Nothing like helping the world out! Again, I made the header using Paint Shop Pro, the water fade in the back was from this very old photo I had saved and I added the glowing effects to it. As for the background, I got it from this website here:
So I’m hoping you guys like this new layout! I’m also hoping it’ll catch some eyes as well!
I also wanted to make it clear that most of the gifs and pictures I upload onto this site are NOT MINE. I REPEAT, I AM A DISCLAIMER TO WHATEVER I HAVE NOT SPECIFICALLY CLAIMED AS MINE. I strongly disapprove of plagiarism, and hope I am not doing so by posting these pictures. These are mostly taken from Photobucket, and I am going to start to list the links in which I’ve taken the pictures and gifs from. I hope this helps in the future! Anyways, thanks for reading again! More will be posted soon!
Inkhorn ask/ submit
Just added ASK and SUBMIT links on my page :D
Go to customize, type in description:
<a href=”http://crazenne.tumblr.com/ask”>Ask Me</a>
<a href=”http://crazenne.tumblr.com/submit”>Submit</a></font size>
You can change the font size to bigger. Change “crazenne” to your own tumblr URL name and that’s all~
SEND ME MESSAGES ♥