Sexual, Cute and Dramatic M!A List:
- Flesh: Muse is horny and wants to have rough sex(ex.being thrown against a wall and bitten)(Anon chooses time)
- Drunk: Muse will stumble, and talk, slurred, as if they are quite intoxicated, along with hit on anyone, badly.
- Truth potion: Muse has to tell the truth about anything asked for an hour.
- Tell Me What To Do: Muse is a slave to Anon’s choice
- Flustered: When Muse sees, (anon chooses), Muse will stutter, blush, and act like a complete klutz around the so called individual, for 3 hours.
- S&M: Muse wants to have S&M sex (Anon decides if Muse is S or M and with who)
- Whipped Cream: Muse wants everything with whipped cream on it for 3 hours
- Heat: Muse will be put into a hot room. Muse is tied to a chair and has to stay in that room for at least an hour. (Under the watch of Anon’s choice)
- Take It Off: Muse takes off an article of clothing every time their name is said.(Anon decides how long)
- Wish We Were Older: Muse is into child’s play for 4 hours
- Vulnerable: Muse is left tied up in a public place, for anyone to take advantage of. (Muse cannot be untied until the 5 hours are up.)
- Kitten/Pup Affection: Muse is a “kitten” or “puppy” to (Anon Deicdes), being submissive and has to crawl around on their knees, doing anything there Master(s) say. 24 hours
- Name: Has an orgasm every time someone says there name.
Muse can receive as many M!A’s as the Anon’s want to give.
- Lean On Me: With the help of ___ (anon’s choice) your muse will get through something that scared them (the anon can specify or leave it up to the mun) for 3 hours.
- Here’s To Never Growing Up: Isn’t that just adorable. Your muse will experience puppy dog love with ___ (anon’s choice) for 2 days.
- Thunder: It’s raining outside and your muse is stuck inside with ___ (anon’s choice) and when the power goes out they cuddle to keep warm.
- Sweet Nothings: Your muse is full of nothing but happiness and positive things to say for 24 hours.
- Ariel: Oh no, your muse has lost it’s voice! But they have to tell ___ (anon’s choice) how they feel! If your muse gets a kiss from the chosen person within 2 days they get their voice back, if not well you’ve seen the movie.
- Pure: Sex? What’s that? Muse suddenly has the mentality of a three year old, and can’t understand anything ‘adult’. Anon decides the duration.
- Fear: Anon gets to name something, and muse will have an extremely debilitating phobia of it for one week. Bonus points if it’s something ridiculous.
- Blue Birds of Horror: Animals, particularly birds, hate you for the next two days. They bomb dive and attack you with relentless force until you are safely inside.
- Heathers: Your muse becomes a sociopath for 12 hours. If your muse is already a sociopath, he/she becomes empathetic to everyone.
- Burn: Muse is severely falling in love with (anon decides who and duration.)
- Cough Syrup: (tw) Muse becomes extremely depressed and is not in a good mindset and begins to have thoughts of suicide. (Anon decides duration)
- Memories: Muse has amnesia. (Anon decides duration)
- Stay: Muse becomes extremely sick and may end up in the hospital for (anon decides illness and how long)
- Jealousy: Muse will be jealous, of (anon chooses) for a certain amount of time. Anon chooses, for what reason Muse is jealous. Also for how long.
Daxton woke up on a hard surface, his head was pounding, he hit his head hard on the concrete, but he just simply shrugged it off. He was far too used to this at this point, it’s been about a year or two since he’s been beat up so now he was just traumatized beyond belief. The green eyed teen slowly hoisted himself up, wincing and groaning in pain as he did so. He started making his way back to his house, not wanting to look or talk to anyone at this point. After a couple of minutes he made it home. He then realized he walked to Brian’s house almost by instinct. This..is not my house. I’m just gonna quietly go..home.
M!A: Ferrari Finds a Baby in a Basket/24 hours
The ring to her doorbell was alarm enough -no one ever visited Ferrari.
But when she opens her door, hands ready with fire, she finds the doorbell was just the start of a long, long night. She peers down at the baby in the basket -no more then a few months old, and then glances up, glancing around in horror. Who would leave a baby on a doorstep? Especially her doorstep? She didn’t know how to raise a kid. What did her house look like, an orphanage?
“Hello! Someone come take your baby back! I’m sure whatever problems you have, you’ll still make a hell of a lot better mother than I will!” she calls.
She picks up the basket, and the infant, and steps inside with a sigh. What the hell was she going to do with a baby? As if on cue, the whelp wakes up and starts crying. “Oh, great.” she whines, picking the baby out of the basket and holding it in front of her like a smelly dog. “Uhm, what do you need kid? Food? Diaper change? What?”
The baby, of course, doesn’t reply.
This was going to be a very, very long day.
But... I Don't Cry! //Open RP//
Tears. Courfeyrac’s vision went blurry as his eyes filled with water. A tear fell down his face, and he was shocked. Courfeyrac doesn’t cry. Ever. But now, there were tears on his face because of a TV show. As the credits rolled for the last episode of Sherlock, Courfeyrac pulled out his phone and sent a mass text which read: “To all of you who have watched Sherlock to the end, please come console me. To those who haven’t seen it, or haven’t finished it, I strongly advise you never to finish it, or to never begin it.