Follow posts tagged #in the mood for in seconds.Sign up
Did you guys know, I love dancing?
I don’t know how to put this but ever since i was young i really enjoyed it. I’m not serious about it, its just a hobby. I’m not the best dancer whatsoever, I’m really shy in front of people. I’m afraid of people criticizing me, I don’t really have the confidence to show anyone.
Recently I’ve been getting into kpop, and I really like their dances, it’s inspired me to go back to dancing. I really miss it, after not dancing for 2 years , I think its a good time to see if i’m really that bad at it. however I’m so bad at teaching myself , i need a teacher :/ . Dancing alone is no fun , i really wish i had dancing buddy i can be comfortable with. it was another reason why i decided to quit dancing. I wish one day , i can get better and actually dance without being so shy. almost there guys ! I’ll even post a video of how suckish i am , haha maybe not. its not like anyone care so.. I’ll just end this post here. I feel like i’m talking to a wall. k bye !
In the mood for
- pistachios and pistachio flavored anything
- a thick protein shake with bananas and sugar free chocolate syrup in it but I’m out of bananas
- that weird cold russian ‘summer’ soup that I used to have when I was younger and I loved but I can’t find it anywhere because I don’t know its name but I remember its taste
- tomatoes and hummus sandwich
- tomatoes in general
- salmon and lemon dill sauce
- tacos or fajitas
- spinach pizza or white pizza
- faster internet
- better cable channels
- WARPED TOUR ON SATURDAY CUM2MEBBY
- not wearing pants
- sleeping soon
- cleaning my room tomorrow
- the death of Green Day
- and Nickelback
- not paying library fees >:D
- taking a dump either now or tomorrow morning
- watching pirated movies
- working out tomorrow
I really want to visit a whole bunch of Museums & Art Galleries. That’s definitely my type of scene to be in. Plenty of people would find it quite boring to attend these kinds of places. But I find it really interesting and there are so many art pieces I could relate to. Plus, my imagination runs wild every time I’m observing an art work. I feel like I fit in here, like it’s my home or something. Museums and Art Galleries are the type of places I wouldn’t mind going to because it makes me happy. I just love everything about it.
I Am Dying for Some Jazz.
Dear Oh Mighty Internet
Been kind of in the mood to listen to some Jazz recently, and, being a source of infinite knowledge and what-not, I thought I could ask of your services! Recommendations! Let them flow!! In particular the really calm quite sort of jazz, not really the big bad stuff. That’s great and all, but I feel like something a little more refined and relaxing. I’ve got your Sinatra’s and Thelonious Monk(s)and Axelrod’s; but any others would be awesome. Help, yar?
In the mood for...
- Leather backpacks
- Vanilla ice cream
- Virgin mojitos
- Doing nothing but reading a stack of magazines
- Dostoyevsky’s Notes From The Underground
- Garance Dore’s Pardon My French vlogs
- Getting together with friends for coffee
- Catching up with Fashion Week (missed all 4 due to work and school)
- A friend’s minimal white Zara bag
- Nail accents (thinking… silver and teal?)
- Milk teas