Follow posts tagged #in a way, #castiel, and #hannibal in seconds.Sign up
My desi father describes a perfect marriage - Part 1:
- Dad: Alhumdullillah, God has given me a good marriage.
- Him: Almost. Ha ha ha ha.
- Him: Ha ha.
- Him: Ha.
- Him: Bitter fellow only sometimes.
- Him: Remember that it is very, very important to hate the same people if you want a marriage to work smoothly. You must hate at least 5 people in common. At least, I say.
- Him: This does not include your in-laws.
- Him: I still don't like your mother's mother.
- Him: But I respect her choice to love her mother. It is fine by me. I am alright with it. Cool, as you young people put it. Cool.
- Him: But only marry a man who clearly states he hates the same people you do.
- Him: No one will tell you this because they are polite liars covering shit with a pretty layer of love.
- Me: Did you just say sh -
- Him: Be quiet.