When you have a giant chart of conjugations for Spanish due with like 400 conjugations to do and its the night before its due and you haven't even started
You can either do it all yourself and suffer terribly through it and not have time to do anything else because it takes eons to do and be an awesome student and learn and review and ensure that you know all the verb tenses
Or you can go on CONJUGATION.ORG and let the internet do all the work for you and be a terrible student and not learn or review anything and do a disservice to yourself and your teacher and probably fail the AP test
OPCION NUMBERO DOS POR FAVOR~
The way my brain works the week before an assignment is due.
- Me: Oh, I have a whole week to do it.
- Me: Oh, I have 6 days to do it.
- Me: Oh, I have 5 days to do it.
- Me: Oh, I have 4 days to do it.
- Me: Oh, I have 3 days to do it.
- Me: Oh, I have the entire weekend to do it.
- Me: Oh, I have the entire day to do it.
- *at 10pm, night before it's due*
- Me: I should really start that assignment now.
- Me: ...Right after one more episode and a few reblogs.