Follow posts tagged #i mean wtf in seconds.Sign up
omg interviewers, what do you actually expect?
- inteviewer: are you fine?
- rob: yeah, i am
- inteviewer: are you sure you're fine?
- rob: yeah, totally sure, i'm okay
- inteviewer: 100% GOOD?
- rob: .....
- rob: no, actually, my girlfriend for the last 4 years cheated on me with a 42-year-old married guy and the whole story was printed on basically any tabloid you could think of, not to mention, i had to move out of our house and deal with the media all at the same time. and don't even get me talking about the fact i have to promote a movie till the end of the month and i'm also expected to promote our huge ass saga in novemeber. so, yeah, if you care so much, i'm totally and completely not fine.
- inteviewer: didn't actually expect you'd tell us anything but
- inteviewer: cool story bro
- #here's hoping they won't mess up the covers of my thesis this time
- #i mean they were completely wrong today
- #partly due to my mistake and partly because they switched two words and misspelled one and put a dot after the year
- #and i have to pick up the ~corrected~ copies @ 9am just before going to uni
- #let's hope this time the covers will look exactly like i wanted them wow is that so hard
- #so yeah
- #~*~*~happy thoughts~*~*~
Seriously, I can't take much more with this fandom.
Just because a ship (and by ship I mean Delena) does something, it does not make it “their thing”.
Oh wow, DE danced like 3 times. Is it their thing? NO.
DE hugged. It’s their thing, right? NO.
Damon and Elena had a couple of heartfelt scenes on the Gilbert porch. It’s most definitely their thing… NO.
You know what DE’s thing is? A SIRE BOND.