I Am Not AloneSteam Powered Giraffe
I Am Not Alone (David and Upgrade)
I combined both versions of I Am Not Alone; the olde original
Spine/Reed duet David version, and the one with Upgrade in the original Album One. David’s voice should be played to the left, whilst Upgrade’s voice is played to the right. It’s interesting to see how the two voices contrast each other, because you can really hear the distinction within both David and Upgrade. I just love contrast and all that doohickey, y’know?
Also, just one more note; the two versions don’t end perfectly at the same time, since Upgrade’s version takes its time in ending the song. I tried to end the two songs at the same time, but that was a bit too technical, so I left it as it is, haha P: Anyway, enjoy!
(PS - just in case it happens; David, I’m fine to take it down if you want it down c:)
I Am Not AloneSteam Powered Giraffe
Steam Powered Giraffe - I Am Not Alone
I am not alone. I need to remember this. Even if it’s my own self, I’ll always have support. I can keep going on in this life. I am not alone.
hello world. um i guess i should start from square one. in short i just got forced out my closet. i am bi and i have a little bit of a huge crush on my best friend. i let one stupid comment slip and the whole school just guessed i was a lesbian. then my boyfriend was a little bit mad at me. i don’t think i like him any more but i don’t like people mad at me for reason i can help so i was honest and said “fuck it i am bi.”
it’s not like i expected this huge wave of exception and love because i didn’t have that in the first place. but i am scared. is that normal? i told my mom and she got mad at me. not so much for coming out with it more so that i fucked up when i told her and that a rumor i could have just denied and let go forced me out. i just didn’t want to lie any more. i mean i have actually fell for two girls then dug my self out of it but i all ways think “oh my fucking god she is hot”.
i just don’t kown i am more confused than ever adn i am nervous. i don’t know what my dad will think. my mom acts like it’s all ok but i know she is freaking out inside. and now she sees me as a freak to. i don’t know why i care but i do.
i guess i am sick of hearing people whisper and just thinking its about me. or hearing people laugh and know its at me. i don’t really fit in any where at my school for a lot of reasons but i know i don’t need there exception and i don’t want it if i have to be like them.
i guess i am just confused and tired. i am sick of all the rumors and drama now they know the truth and my real friends will stick by me right? i guess i am righting this because i know my journal won’t answer me back and even tough i know i am not alone i need some one who can help me, tell me they know how i feel. please.
this actually just happened at work
- Me: [Filling in at the front desk, shuffling through my laptop's Michael Fassbender folder, minding my own business]
- Guy Who Works in the Garage: [walks by] Hey, get back to work!
- Me: [laughs] I AM working!
- Garage Guy: Oh really? [walks towards me] On what?
- Me: Oh-- [frantically attempts to close Fassbender picture, only to find that the entire folder full of thumbnails is still up behind it] Just -- cleaning out a folder of pictures that's taking up space --
- Garage Guy: [looks at my screen] Why do you just have a bunch of pictures of guys?
- Me: [panicking] Oh, it's -- it's just the same guy.
- Garage Guy: [points at one of the thumbnails] Who is he?
- Me: Just -- [opens a really nice edit of Fassy] this guy...
- Garage Guy: Oh. [pauses] Yeah, I could probably have a man crush on that guy. See ya! [walks away]
- Me: [screams internally]