Quotes from The Dark Knight Rises
- Bane: Gotham, take control... take control of yo' hood. Behold, tha instrument of yo' liberation, muthafucka! Identify yo ass ta tha ghetto!
- Crowd: Deshi basara, muthafucka! Deshi basara, muthafucka!
- Bruce Weezy: What do dat mean, biatch?
- Prisoner: Rise.
- Selizzle Kyle: There's a storm coming, Mista Muthafuckin Weezy. Yo Ass n' yo' playaz mo' betta batten down tha hatches, cuz when it hits, you're all gonna wonder how tha fuck yo ass ever thought yo ass could live so big-ass n' leave so lil fo' tha rest of us.
- Bruce Weezy: Yo Ass sound like you're lookin forward ta dat shit.
- Selizzle Kyle: I'm adaptable.
- Alfred: Don't worry, Masta Weezy. It takes a lil time ta git back tha fuck into tha swin of thangs.
- Catbiatch: He's behind yo ass fo'sho.
- Mercenary: Who, biatch?
- Bathustla: Me.
- Bruce Weezy: I'm not afraid. Y'all KNOW dat shit, muthafucka! I'm supa pissed.
- Lucius Fox: I call his ass Da Bat, n' yes Mista Muthafuckin Weezy it do come up in black.
- Bruce Weezy: This hood needz me.
- Bruce Weezy: Must've lost mah ticket.
- Valet Attendant: Yo Crazy-Ass ho holla'd yo ass was takin a cab home.
- Bruce Weezy: My fuckin ho?
- Catbiatch: Bout dat whole no glocks thang... I'm not shizzle I feel as straight fuckin bout it as yo ass do.
- Alfred: I'm so sorry. I failed yo ass fo'sho. Yo Ass trusted me, n' I failed you.
- Daggett: What is you, biatch?
- Bane: I'm Gotham's reckoning, here ta end tha borrowed time you've all been livin on.
- dad: pause your japanese cartoons and empty the dish washer
- me: dame da
- me: baka
- dad: stop you're not even saying real things
- me: nani???? uso
- dad: you're embarassing me seriously go empty the dishwasher
- me: father, onegai
- dad: (throws a cup at me)
- me: itai!!!!!!!!!
- dad: stop
- dad: just stop
- me: daijoubu....
- me: ( ﾟ,_ゝﾟ)
It’s been awhile since I’ve poured my heart out. It’s been awhile since I’ve sat down and thought things through. It’s been awhile since I’ve been alone with my thoughts, surrounded with nothing but silence. I’ve been on the go, kept busy, kept my mind busy, kept my hands occupied, kept my thoughts focused. Because it’s easier to keep my feelings in check when I’m.. busy. But then I start to ignore the phase I find myself settling into again. That deep crevice in the portrait of my life that I try so hard to jump over so many times, but then find myself swallowed into it once in awhile. That dark crack in what seems to be a perfect, flat land that I sometimes have to claw myself out of. I never realize how deep I am in that crevice because my eyes are kept upward, paying attention to what’s happening above me. And then I finally get a moment to look down.. realizing that I am far too deep with paranoia settling in that if my foot slips, I will fall until I can no longer see above me.
warning headcanon and fantasy ahead etc etc
can i just cry over how harry’s favourite people are like louis and nick
and they fight for his attention and they don’t get what he sees in the other and louis is this chavvy pop star who cares too little about indie bands or sarcastic tshirts and
and nick is this radio host who sees himself as so cultured and it would honestly drive louis mad and vice versa w nick and it would be such a power struggle because both likes to be on top of their game (((((((and on top of each other))))))
and oh my god
and then it stops being about trying to be better than the other for HARRY’S SAKE and it starts to become this game where they try to be better because they want each other to see them as the best ppl ever
just imagine how lovely their arc would be if 1d was a tv show i want to strangle myself