Sophie and Natalie on Sansa and Margaery
- Natalie: …it’s interesting because these two girls, if they’d met under any other circumstances, would really probably be very genuine, good friends.
- Sophie: I feel like Sansa and Margaery’s friendship is real, but perhaps their intentions towards each other are not.
- Natalie: It’s out of their control, really. Their friendship is not just exclusively in their control.
- Sophie: It’s been forced and it’s been manipulated.
- Natalie: It’s been manipulated by other people, and that’s sad, in a way, because you figure that the girls would get on sincerely, if they weren't in the middle of this game. Well, that’s how we’re playing it.
BUT ALL THIS JENSEN AND MISHA DANCING STUFF IS MAKING ME THINK OF DEAN AND CAS DANCING TO OLD SONGS FROM THE RECORD PLAYER AND DEAN WOULD SHOW HIM HOW TO REALLY GET INTO IT TO A SONG LIKE LET THERE BE LOVE BY NAT KING COLE OR BACK IN BABY’S ARMS BY PATSY CLINE AND THEN THEY’D SLOW DANCE TO SOMETHING LIKE INTO THE MYSTIC OR IF YOU LOVE ME BY VAN MORRISON I’M NOT OKAY I’M GONNA FAINT BYE