Tumblr is where tens of millions of creative people around the world share and follow the things they love.Sign up to find more cool stuff to follow
2PM concepts teach us about life and growing up.
- 10 out of 10: They're boys who are curious about girls and fantasizes about them but moving on from one to another because it's just a crush.
- Again and Again: Finally getting a girlfriend but getting cheated and being sorrowful about it.
- Heartbeat: They describes the sadness of the end of the relationship but the heart beats again to tell them it's time to move on and be in a new relationship.
- Without U: Getting heartbroken (again) but instead of feeling sad like before, they know how to get back up and be okay.
- I'll Be Back: They are ready to let go of the relationship and be strong to be back again.
- Hands Up: Love life doesn't become a priority and they party and have fun with friends instead.
- Comeback When You Hear This Song: They realize the love of their life is still the most important and asks for the girl to come back to their side and trust them.
- All Day I Think Of You: The girl comes back and they engage in ooohhh sexy sexy love together.
- HAPPY ENDING TADA. THANK YOU. THE END.
If Niall had a little girl, he would be one of those dad’s who always thinks of her as five years old. So she would be 15 and starting to date and he would tell her she was too young and get all protective and force her to bring the guy over to meet him. When the guy came over he would try to be all scary and threaten him to not break her heart. Then when they went out he would just mope around the house watching the clock and checking his phone constantly. When you tried to make him feel better by telling him that she was growing up he would turn to you and say, “But she’ll always be my little girl.”