It's not difficult.
- If s/he says no, it’s rape
- If s/he is given a safeword in place of no and this safe word is ignored, it is rape.
- If s/he is purposefully and with consent unable to say anything but given a separate way to signal stop and this is ignored when used, this is rape.
- If s/he is purposefully and without consent rendered unable to say no in any way, shape, or form, it’s rape.
- if s/he is purposefully and with consent rendered unable to say no and you go beyond the things deemed allowable -and into things before stated not allowed before otherwise consensual sex, it is rape.
- If s/he is unable to say no for whatever reason, it is rape.
- If s/he is not in a state wherein s/he can say yes or no and you have sex with him/her, it is rape.
- if you go on a wonderful date and this person suggests that the two of you go to your place or somewhere otherwise very private, turns you on purposefully, gives you a little private strip tease and then says “No” and you have sex with them anyway, I don’t fucking care if they led you on. This person may be a real bitch for doing that, but this is still rape.
Literally cannot stop looking at that gifset of Tyler Hoechlin
Look at what you’ve done to me, Hoechlin