- M!As -
- Shameless: Muse must define what they find sexually appealing about others they normally wouldn't say anything about in detail - for a day
- Aimless: Muse is drunk/disoriented/easily confused for - Anon decides
- Tameless: Muse is wild and uncontrollably aggressive towards certain/all objects or beings for - Anon decides
- Painless: Muse can feel no pain - for a day
- Blameless: Muse takes no responcibility for anything they do and are prone to cause trouble - for a day
- Nameless: Muse has forgotten their own name, and all who speak to them have forgotten the Muse's name as well for - Anon decides
- Gameless: Muse is easily frightened and discouraged about everything and everyone for - Anon decides
- Lameness: Muse's choice bodyparts are numbed and unable to be used - for a day
- Identicalness: Muse becomes doppleganger of (Anon decides) - for a week.
- Fearless: Muse is no longer scared of things they'd normally be terrified of - for three days
- Darkness: Muse is afraid of the dark for - Anon decides
- Kindness: Muse is friendly, kindhearted, affectionate, and giving to others for - Anon decides.
- Wordless: Muse is a mute and must use gestures to communicate - for three days
- Madness: Muse has an obsession with collecting objects or person(s) of a certain color or size - for three days
Shadow: Amy Rose the Hedgehog. No Amelia Rose the Hedgehog.. The love of my life. The reason why I live. The women I will run home to fuck to love. To kiss to kill and have kids with. Will you please marry me on December 25 2010?
Amy stared at him like he was crazy. Shadow put his head down. Amy slipped the ring on her finger and pounced on Shadow like a fucking animal. Ripping off his clothes. They staretd to fuck like the discovery channel… Wait never mind… They are the discovery channel.
The doctor turns to Blaine and his face is grim, serious. Kurt squeezes Blaine’s hand as the doctor puts up the MRI.
“You see this?” the doctor says, pointing at a tear shaped mark on the front of Blaine’s brain, “This was all I really needed to diagnose you. However, combined with your sudden mood swings, sensitivity, and increased appetite, I am confident that you have Feels Pox.”
“Feels Pox?” Blaine repeats nervously.
The doctor nods solemnly, “Feels Pox.”
“W-what do I do for that?”
“There’s no cure,” the doctor says, “But the disease is not fatal. I’m going to write you a one month subscription to Livejournal and Fanfiction.net. I want you to read everything you can find, no matter how much it makes you squeal or cry. You may also want to stock up on tissues and snacks. This will be a long, and slow, process to recovery. But I’m confident you can do it.”