but like can you imagine louis picking up the twins from school and they’re so excited and rattling on about their classes that day and then harry pops up from the trunk and scares the living hell out of them and then they’re screaming and squealing and sit on his knee for the whole ride home and he listens to them and nods understandingly and louis can’t stop looking at him in the rearview mirror and smiling his dumb little fond smile
- Normal People: Oh, I'm taking five classes, ugggh! It's such a work load!
- Normal People: I don't know how I'm going to do it all! Biology, English, Philosophy, Math and SOCIAL STUDIES?! Dear lord I'll never survive!
- Normal People: What are you taking?
- Me: ...
- Me: English, Aural Skills, Choir, Piano class, Music Theory, Conducting, Secondary Instruments, Recital Seminar and Voice Lessons.
- Me: Not to mention the extra practice hours I need to put in to learn my pieces.
- Me: And the mandatory rehearsals and concerts.
- Me: Oh and I've got a choir job.
- Normal People:
- Normal People: Well, it doesn't count anyway because you're a music major so you don't do actual work! You just sing all day!
- Me: i will cut you
NH Republican Debate
Originally I was tweeting everything I thought about this debate but that’s probably really annoying so I’m just going to list them off here as they come:
- Rick Santorum’s daughter looks like she wants to kill herself as her dad keeps talking, as she should.
- But wait Mitt Romney, is the issue of this campaign about the direction of our country??? Because I don’t think you said so.
- Why doesn’t anyone want to let Jon Huntsman finish his statements?
- Mitt Romney, if we get bombed by the Chinese tonight I’m blaming you. I don’t really want a trade war.
- I’m actually fine with it that Jon Huntsman is fluent in Chinese, you have to be relatively smart to do that. Good job Jon (Sidebar- I also respect him because he adopted all of his kids out of poverty).
- Rick Perry would be at the shooting range on a Saturday night.
- Newt Gingrich doesn’t know the difference between basketball and football. What a true American.
In Search, I have this overwhelming urge to stand up and say...
“What the HELL are you talking about? No, your paper does not deserve a B. It doesn’t even deserve a passing grade. Why? First off, you don’t have a real thesis, you do nothing but summarize the work, you have a minimum of five, count ‘em, FIVE grammatical errors PER PARAGRAPH. The paper doesn’t reach a conclusion. I mean not that it could on account of your lack of a thesis. You didn’t even HAVE a real concluding paragraph. Do you really want me to keep going? Because I could write a paper about how much your paper SUCKS and it would STILL be better written and more interesting than yours. What really bothers me though, more than the shittastic job you did of butchering this work, is how you have NO depth in your paper. None. You wouldn’t have lasted a DAY in my English class last year. Everything I read and write now, I read and write it with soul. You have NOTHING in this paper that leads me to believe that you are capable of really being a student here, because you can’t see past anything. You can’t see the beauty in ANYTHING and it makes me sick and it breaks my heart and I miss being around people who actually care and who see the world in the different, beautiful way that I was taught to. So no, I will not stand around and receive a high B on this paper, while this little asshole puts in a hundredth of the passion that I did and still makes a low B. I will not tolerate it, and I will not tolerate you vapid drones of human beings anymore.”
But, you know, I’m just a stupid freshman. What do I know?