TAKS Practice paper
- I remember one time in the 3rd grade we were doing practice TAKS writing and the topic was "Something you want to do with your life."
- This was my paper:
- "Hey you! Yeah! You! I got something you might want to read. No no no don't walk away come back. I swear it'll be good. I got here with me a paper explaining what I want to do with my life. I promise it won't take much time to read. You'll really enjoy it.
- First I want to travel the world and see lots if differnt things. Mostly I want to go to China because their handwriting is so cool. I actually know what Chinese handwriting looks like because this boy in my class showed me. He told me he actually wrote it by accident while he was drawing squiggles. How cool is that?
- Second I want to marry someone with money so that I dont have to work and we can travel the world together. I dont care if its a boy or a girl all that matters is he has money and that maybe he can write some Chinese.
- And last but not least I want to be a singer. There is a girl that sits next to me and she told me that she wants to be one of those nurses that deliver babies and I think thats cool and all but babies are annoying and they make me nervous.
- So yeah thats what I want to do with my life. I want to learn chinese and go to China, travel the world, and be a singer. I told you it wouldn't be so bad to read!
I actually do not see the problem with maths
The great thing about it is that there’s only one answer and you can apply the right equation to get that answer if you bother to learn a few letters and numbers.
English on the other hand is fucking horrible because there isn’t just one answer, it’s an open question where the answer is a variety of interpretations and if you’re lucky, you know what the fucking author/poet was talking about. Otherwise it’s an awful subject. I still passed it but that’s due to not talking to anyone in my class at all because they were idiots.
Everything else, except German, was easy.
- #gcse results
- #and you know its not that bad
- #but it brings my overall to a c
- #and if i fail my unit c then i've failed maths
- #i thought i was so much better
- #dissapointed in myself
- #and my parents are too even though they say everythings okay but i just thought that i could make them proud because i feel like i've pro...
procrastination is like a source power. If you could bottle it up we could probably light up the whole world. But I’m sure, we’d just keep putting it off…
But you don’t understand… I’m actually failing school now so i definitely need to sort my priorities out…