Christmas Song Inspired Magic Anons!
- Holly Jolly Christmas: Your character is stuck laughing uncontrollably, no matter the situation, for the next three hours.
- Grandma Got Run Over By a Reindeer: You character has amnesia for 24 hours.
- Silent Night: Your character is mute for six hours.
- All I Want for Christmas is You: Your character is obsessively love with another character (anon specifies) for two days.
- You're a Mean One, Mister Grinch: Your character is hateful and bitchy for twelve hours.
- Feliz Navidad: Your character can only speak in Spanish for three hours. (If necessary, use a translator.)
- Angels We Have Heard on High: Your character sprouts angel wings and has them for the next twelve hours.
- Chestnuts Roasting on an Open Fire: Your character is a glutton for six hours.
- Feel free to add more!
The worst thing about is is that some part of him—one that he tries to ignore and bury and deny—is glad. Deep down inside, he’s relieved, even as Cas struggles to adapt, because he can’t disappear anymore. He can’t fly away. Cas will finally stay. He’s grounded here with them. Dean’s wished for that for a long time, and, fuck, what kind of person does that make him?