Tumblr is where tens of millions of creative people around the world share and follow the things they love.Sign up to find more cool stuff to follow
sorry to bother you, but i saw that you watched a video and i don't know anyone who did it too and i just wanted to ask is it just me or this hug was really weird. it's like W spotted that they were filmed and wanted to make a show or something
I think it’s more of a comfort move than PR. Throughout the performance Chris was looking at his phone and I’m assuming he was either texting someone important(Darren) or he was waiting for a text from him. I think Will just gave him a little comfort hug because he knows that it’s hard for Chris to not have Darren with him and how much he wished Darren were there so he could talk to him in person and not only by text.
HERE YOU GO, BB.
z. Do I want children?
- Yes, but not any time soon. One day though!
X. Favorite soda:
- When I drank soda it was coke or pepsi. Hnng.
V. Do I want to dye my hair and what color?
- Yes, I do and I wanna dye it red and yellow. Like the Flash. xD;.
S. Is my hair curly, straight or wavy?
- UM…It’s a mixture between straight and wavy. As Layne puts it, I have ’70s hair’. :I
P. Favorite movie/TV show:
- Dear lord. I’ll just make a list: Roseanne, King of the Hill, Regular Show, The Nanny, Beauty and the Beast, most TLC shows, Young Justice, Batman: Forever. Uhg, just..SO much more. I LOVE TV.
O. Favorite Celeb:
- BRADLEY COOPER, wait, no. Lady Gaga, but..there’s others. I just..I have too many to name.
L. Something not many people know about me:
- I RP as a 15 year old boy who is involved in a romantic relationship with a 34 year old man. I’m proud of it too.
I. Do I want any tattoos?
- Yep! Not sure what yet though, but I do!
H. Do I have any tattoos?
- No. xD;
D. My most embarrassing moment:
- Uh. God, I don’t even know. My life?
B. My height:
I, IV, XVI. :D
1: post a selfie?
I told Springer to pose, too, but he was just like “That’s alright, babe, you can be posed enough for the both of us.”
4: what’s your favorite song at the moment?
I’m pretty obsessed with Heaven by Bitter:Sweet at the moment.
16: how many followers do you have?
349, although I don’t think all of them are actually people. *pokes the droid looking ones*
3 4 34 80 152
3: 3 Fears
Spiders, Failing and uh… being alone?
4: 3 things I love
Food, Books and *someone* (i would totally post their name but they’ll see it)
34: My relationship with my parents
80: What is my favorite word?
152: What do I like about myself
Is my imagination a good enough answer?
What are you writing at the moment? and who is your favorite character so far?
I’m currently writing a YA about matriarchal eco-terrorist mermaids getting involved with a murder investigation in a sleepy little island village. I’m a little in love with my protagonist’s best friend, a curvy, gothic barista named Persie (short for Persephone, what a cliche, having a hippie artist for a mother is such a drag). She has all the best comebacks, she’s ambitious, and she’s one of those cheerfully morbid people who like murder mysteries a little too much.
TAG, you're it! The rules are to state ten random facts about yourself. Then send this to the fifteen nicest people on Tumblr <3
1. My mother tongue is French, second language English (though I feel more comfortable speaking English) and I speak some Spanish.
2. I play alto saxophone, as well as some piano and guitar.
3. I like to sing, I find it relaxing. My parents, who both sing, tell me I have potential with my opera voice.
4. Last year I lost 40 pounds in 5 months because I worked out all the time and counted calories excessively. Unfortunately I’ve regained some of that weight because of anxiety and depression at the beginning of the year. I’m doing better now though.
5. I love polar bears, they are so cute!
6. I wear a lot of black clothing.
7. I hate mathematics with passion.
8. My favourite subjects at school are history and music.
9. I am obsessed with shoes and especially boots.
10. I have just recently accepted myself as bisexual and it is very liberating.
Do you have any idea how the word "frogging" came about? It took me ages to figure out what it even meant and I cannot imagine the connection between amphibians and undoing rows and rows of knitting.
From what I’ve just read online it’s because when you frog, you “rip it” which sounds a lot like the frog sound “ribbit”
Must have been one of those things that someone said as a joke and it just sort of stuck.
Rip it, rip it.
focusfixated replied to your photo: I made a paper crown jewels at work. Because I…
is that all your blackout poetry in the back there?
Yup. I have an ever growing collection on my wall. Some have never even made it tumblr, I should probably fix that. :P
You can see even more of them in this photo.
They are highly addictive to create.
Hi, I just submitted my application to city year yesterday. Do you think there are really any positions left event though applications are still being accepted on a rolling basis?
First off, YAY THAT YOU APPLIED TO CITY YEAR! It is a fantastic program, and if you get in, and if you come at the experience with an open mind, you are going to learn so much!
As for if you’ll get in… What are we in, May? I think it’s going to depend more on WHERE you applied. I can’t speak for all locations, but I remember the year I did it in Chicago, they added 20 corps members last minute at the end of July—which, if I remember correctly, was WAY after the last deadline and round of interviews.
I can’t tell you it’s a sure thing, but I think that there is a decent enough chance that you could get in. Remember that it’s not just submitting an application; you have two rounds of interviews ahead of you as well if they decide that they like you on paper.
I hope this was helpful, and I wish you the best of luck!
rudely barging in and doing this from pkalchemy
1. Do you like Pierce the Veil?
Never really listened to them, but their name sounds badass.
2. What manga are you reading?
Death Note, currently.
3. What anime are you watching?
4. Name a few of your OTPs?
Ralph/Simon, US/UK, Roger/Maurice, Stein/Spirit, John/Sherlock…I could go on forever.
5. Have you played Mother 3 before?
No. Is it fun?
6. Do you like to draw?
Yes, quite a lot. But I suck.
7. If you like to draw, what do you draw?
I draw a lot of LOTF fanart at the moment.
8. Alphonse Elric or Edward Elric?
I don’t watch Fullmetal Alchemist but I have a friend who does, and I just yelled the question at her and she said Edward.
9. Are you a nerdfighter?
10. Are you a beardlover?