Follow posts tagged #i am out of my mind in seconds.Sign up
It's official. From now on, when I recieve a text, my phone will moan obscenely.
scootin-and-bootin said: your nose’ll cover up the sign :l
DO YOU REALIZE MY NOSE IS THE SAME SIZE AS YOURS
SAME SIZE!! ONLY HOOKED.
Saturday night, I met a girl in a bar.
Actually, my friend met her. I was too scared to go over and talk to her. But I downed some liquid courage and that, combined with my friend’s urging, got me to say hi. She’s beautiful. I’m awkward. I didn’t know what to do with myself, and I don’t know how to make small talk. I told her about how much I love Jesus. I told her about how Jess is the worst dish washer ever. I knew I was rambling, and I knew how dumb I sounded, but as long as she smiled at me with those bright blue eyes I didn’t really care. Her and her friends got up to leave, and she put her number in my phone, and told me to text her. I did the dreamy sigh, and figured I might work up the courage tomorrow.
Jess and I went outside for some air, and ran into them again as they were leaving. She smiled at me, we talked for a bit more, and then they walked away. I don’t know what came over me - I’m usually a reserved person, I swear - but I called out for her to wait, followed her into the street, and kissed her. Hard. Her friends called out for her but she stayed… and stayed… and stayed, until she took my number, and was dragged away. Before she turned the corner, she’d texted me.
“Hey. It’s Lynda =)”
I ended up following her all over the city that night. I’ve been in constant contact with her ever since. She’s an army mechanic, stationed in Virginia. My girl lives over nine hours away.
I just bought a plane ticket, leaving tomorrow. It was the cheapest ticket I’ve ever seen. She’s picking me up after work, in uniform. I couldn’t be more terrified, or excited. This is insane, what I’m doing. I have no money. I’m broke as shit, in fact. But I have the rest of my life to call back the credit card companies.
If this works out, someone has to make a movie of my life.
What happens in chat 1
- Sealtatool: omfg now i'm imagining king as the black night from monty python
- no arm
- no legs
- Nate: I'm still dying about that
- Sealtatool: 'tis just a flesh wound'
- Sealtatool: i jus
- Sealtatool: t
- Nate: King: *walks into the house armless*
- Reagan: King what the hell happened to your arms?
- King: I don't know what you're talking about.
- Reagan: Well you're missing your fake arm and your real arm looks like it was ripped off
- King: Nope, don't know what you're talking about, my real arm is just fine.
- Reagan: Then why are you bleeding out buckets from the socket?
- King: ....
- Reagan: Well?
- King: Tis but a flesh wound