Follow posts tagged #human condition, #street photography, and #lensblr in seconds.Sign up
37 Things You Should Never Apologize For (And Why)
1. Never apologize for acting on your instincts.
Listening to your body then taking action on what you hear is the hallmark of heroic people.
2. Never apologize for all the tears you’ve cried.
Crying cleanses the soul. Shoot for once a month. Even if it’s just a brief mist at a tender moment in a sad movie.
3. Never apologize for anything in your resume/portfolio.
If you feel the need to do so, it probably doesn’t belong in there in the first place.
4. Never apologize for asking for what you need.
The answer to every question you DON’T ask is always no.
5. Never apologize for asking questions.
When you stop asking questions, you don’t just run out of answers you run out of hope.
“True faith always possesses these two qualities: It knows who Jesus is, and it knows who we are. We are the one in need of mercy, and He is the one whose touch we need. When it comes to testing the trueness of your own faith, be sure you know who Jesus truly is...and the depth of your own need.”—
Pastor Bob Coy
Active Word - November 8, 2011