Follow posts tagged #hpcos in seconds.Sign up
Actual awesome dialogue from Chamber Of Secrets
- Professor McGonagall: The Heir Of Slytherin left another message. Right underneath the first one. Her skeleton will lie in the chamber forever.
- Madam Hooch: Who is it? Which student?
- Professor McGonagall: Ginny Weasley. We shall have to send the students home tomorrow. This is the end of Hogwarts. Dumbledore always said...
- Enter Lockheart
- Professor Lockheart: So sorry- dozed off- what have I missed?
- Professor Snape: Just the man. The very man. A girl has been snatched by the monster, Lockheart. Taken into the Chamber Of Secrets itself. Your moment has come at last.
- Professor Sprout: That's right, Gilderoy, weren't you saying just last night that you've known all alone where the entrance to the Chamber Of Secrets is?
- Professor Lockheart: I- well- I-
- Professor Flitwick: Yes, didn't you tell me you were sure you knew what was inside it?
- Professor Lockheart: D-did I? I don't recall...
- Professor Snape: I certainly remember you saying you were sorry you hadn't had a crack at the monster before Hagrid was arrested. Didn't you say that the whole affair had been bungled, and that you should have been given free reign from the start?
- Professor Lockheart: I... I really never... You may have misunderstood...
- Professor McGonagall: We'll leave it to you, then, Gilderoy. Tonight will be an excellent time to do it. We'll make sure everyones out of your way. You'll be able to tackle the monster all by yourself. A free reign at last.
- Professor Lockheart: V-very well. I'll- I'll be in my office, getting- getting ready.
- Exit Lockheart
- Professor McGonagall: Right. That's got him out from under our feet.