Tumblr, dünyanın dört bir yanından on milyonlarca yaratıcı insanın sevdiği şeyleri paylaşıp takip ettiği yerdir.Takip edecek daha fazla ilginç şey bul
- Rick Riordan: wow
- Rick Riordan: these people are actually excited about that 2nd movie
- Rick Riordan: lol
- Rick Riordan: I have something better
- Rick Riordan: this will make them forget about that stupid movie
- Rick Riordan: this will surely rip their hearts out
- Rick Riordan: *releases House of Hades cover*
- Rick Riordan: lol I am such a troll
- Harry Potter: Oh my gosh there's no more books or movies what are we gonna do with our lives?! *sob*
- Lord of the Rings: Puh-lease, at least your author is still alive!
- The Hunger Games: I can't take having to wait all this time for the next movie. And the character deaths were soooo sad!
- Sherlock: Oh, so you think you know about waiting? And HELLO, the world is in a current state of confusion after our last episode!
- Percy Jackson: EVERYONE SHUT THE HECK UP AT LEAST YOU DON'T HAVE A TROLL FOR AN AUTHOR WHO BREAKS UP YOUR OTP, LEAVES YOU HANGING A YEAR, NEARLY REUNITES YOUR OTP, LEAVES YOU HANGING FOR ANOTHER YEAR AND THEN REUNITES YOUR OTP AND THEN THROWS THEM INTO TARTARUS. AND THEN GUESS WHAT? YUP IT'S ANOTHER YEAR UNTIL WE GET MORE. AND DID WE MENTION THAT GAIA IS RISING AND THE WORLD'S GONNA END AGAIN AND THAT CAMP JUPITER WANTS TO BURN DOWN CAMP HALF-BLOOD? OH YEAH AND THAT MOVIE? IT SUCKS. IT IS A DISGRACE TO THE NAME OF PERCY JACKSON. SO ALL OF YOU SHUT UP AND GET OVER YOUR MINOR ISSUES. *sobs uncontrollably whilst rocking back and forth*
- Everyone else: ................yeah um wow.
- Rick Riordan: *evil laugh* I REGRET NOTHING.
WE'RE MAKING A PACT
“I, (insert url here) being of stable mind (sort of) and sound body, a member of good standing of the PJO/HOO fandom, do solemnly swear to be a demigod of good cheer and good heart and realize not all of my fellow demigods will get house of hades on the same day. I swear to tag my spoilers, not start any ship wars, and respect my fellow demigods. if I do not, may I die slowly and painfully and suffer for hours in the fields of punishment until I scream bloody murder.”