I think the thing with this whole “Ally Week” thing and why some people are so hostile to some of the supporters. Is that there’s a pretty good amount of people who will only support lgbtq for the novelty and not out of the good of their heart. In that case, people like that should really realize that they’re not getting any reward for once in a while saying they’re okay with lgbtq people, since that’s how you should be anyways to be a decent human being.
However there are people who do acknowledge what the lgbtq people go through, and DO support them all the time are the people who should be treated like that.
There’s a distinct difference between someone who supports, and someone who doesn’t. Here’s a guide:
Person 1 is a-okay with gays.
Person 2 is a-okay with gays, but they think lesbians are gross.
You gotta get both sides of the story and not just assume that ever “Ally” is like that.
Long story short. Allies are cool and you guys are awesome. Novelty Allies need a reality check.
gomen for the TL;DR
thank you for this uvu I agree, the “novelty allies” are definitely the kind that everyone should hate lmao. but all allies are not like that (and that’s just kinda the point I’m putting out there).
basic profile post
this fellow has grown on me so
Age: 2 yrs
Height: 16.7 hh
Color: Black bay
Markings: One white pastern band on r foreleg
Discipline: Flat racing
- Running Style: Frontrunner
- Ground Preference: Dirt or Polytrac
Passable Traits: height (60%), skeletal soundness (40%), good resp (30%), speed > endurance (30%), strong/challenging disposition (31%)
- Genotype: EE Aa
- Personality/Disposition: Challenging, willful, competitive, possesses a lot of heart. Has the desire to win but is difficult to control during races, it takes a lot of effort to keep him from burning himself out. Takes a strong rider to keep him under control. He has the habit of taking off with riders and is a rein puller; sometimes charges stall door. The latter is a less frequent issue. However, is very determined and is an excellent teammate when paired with a jockey that can handle him.
- History: Aircraft was obtained via import as a foundation horse. Is currently under the training of [rider]; good with gates, being corrected for above vices.
For stud/lease: No; not of age.
- Racing Career: Not yet est.