Tumblr is where tens of millions of creative people around the world share and follow the things they love.Sign up to find more cool stuff to follow
Send me a number ...And I'll answer as honestly as possible :')
- 1: tell me the truth, what made you start liking the person you like right now?
- 2: what on your body is hurting or bothering you?
- 3: what was your last thought before going to bed last night?
- 4: what are you listening to?
- 5: what’s something you’re not looking forward to?
- 6: where do you think your best friend is right now?
- 7: have you kissed anybody in the last five days?
- 8: sex on the first date?
- 9: kiss on the first date?
- 10: is there one person you want to be with right now?
- 11: are you seriously happy with where you are in life?
- 12: is there something you would like to say to someone?
- 13: what are three things you did today?
- 14: would you rather sleep at a friend’s or have them over?
- 15: what is your favorite kind of gum?
- 16: are you friends with any of your ex boyfriends/ girlfriends?
- 17: what is on your wrists right now?
- 18: ever liked someone you thought you didn’t stand a chance with?
- 19: does anyone have strong feelings for you?
- 20: are you slowly drifting away from someone?
- 21: have you ever wasted your time on someone?
- 22: can you do the alphabet in sign language?
- 23: how have you felt today?
- 24: you receive £60 without any reason, what do you spend it on?
- 25: what is wrong with you right now?
- 26: is there anyone you’re really disappointed in?
- 27: would you rather have starbucks or jamba juice right now?
- 28: why aren’t you in ‘love’ with your last ex anymore?
- 29: how late did you stay up last night and why?
- 30: when was the last time you talked to one of your best friends?
- 31: what were you doing an hour ago?
- 32: what are you looking forward to in the next month?
- 33: are you wearing jeans right now?
- 34: are you a patient person?
- 35: do you think you can last in a relationship for three months?
- 36: favourite colour?
- 37: did you have a dream last night?
- 38: are you wearing jeans, shorts, sweatpants, or pyjama pants?
- 39: if someone could be cuddling you right now, who would you want it to be?
- 40: do you love anyone who is not related to you?
- 41: if someone liked you right now, would you want them to tell you?
- 42: do you like meeting new people?
- 43: are you afraid of falling in love?
- 44: ever self-harmed or starved yourself?
- 45: has anyone ever told you that you have pretty eyes?
- 46: have you ever felt like you weren’t good enough?
Occasionally someone will take me out to lunch and really take an interest in the drama that I’m going through. They nod, listen, show support, encourage, and even pray.
But then I never hear from them again.
That’s when I realize —
1) They were just curious about the latest gossip in town, 2) they feel like hanging out once is their good-enough deed for the day, or 3) they did it to impress me and puff up their ego.
It’s a bit heartbreaking because —
1) They were really good at acting like they cared, 2) I was excited to have someone who could walk through my struggle, and 3) it’s so hard to find trustworthy friends these days.
Of course I’ll continue to open up to people. It won’t stop me and I’m okay with taking the chance.
But please don’t be a drive-by witness. People are not hotel rooms: you can’t just check in and check out. If you’re going to be there, then be there. And really care.