This actually happened yesterday...
- The water-fountain show Aquarana just finished and people started walking towards the exit of the theme-park "efteling".
- Lisanne & me: Hugging each other & sharing a kiss on the lips
- Flamish woman: "excuse me, but with all due respect. Could you two tone it down a bit? There are little children around."
- Lisanne & me: ... -looking at each other like 'wtf?'
- Flamish woman: "I think you know very well what I'm talking about."
- Lisanne & me: ...
- Flamish woman: Walks away with her two children
- Lisanne & me: Burst out in laughter
He/She Says: Being gay isn’t natural
You Say: If we rejected everything that isn’t natural we wouldn’t have eyeglasses, air conditioners, makeup… [The list goes on & on]
He/She Says: Gay marriage will encourage everyone to be gay.
You Say: Right, in the same way that hanging around tall people makes you tall?
He/She Says: Straight marriage has been around a long time and has never changed.
You Say: Is that why woman are still property, blacks and whites still can’t marry, and divorce is still illegal?
He/She Says: Straight marriage will be less meaningful if gay marriage is allowed.
You Say: You’re worried that the sanctity of Britney Spears’ 55-hour-just-for-fun-marriage will be destroyed if gay marriage is allowed?
He/She Says: Straight marriages are lethal because they produce children.
You Say: So old people and infertile people shoudn’t be allowed to marry?
He/She Says: Children can never succeed without a male and a female role model at home.
You Say: Ever heard of single parents? Should they not be allowed have children either?
“…there's something wrong in this country when blacks can serve openly in the military…”
“…there’s something wrong in this country when women can serve openly in the military…”
“…there’s something wrong in this country when Jews can serve openly in the military…”
Oh, don’t worry, he just said “gays”. It’s okay. I thought he was a hateful asshole, but it’s just gays.
Other things Rick Perry doesn’t think gays should be allowed to do openly
- Have brunch. Eggs Benedict? Straight thing.
- Get married. That’s right on Satan’s bingo card, just down from puppy fisting.
- Go to the movies. He doesn’t need science to tell him that you can catch the gay from gay popcorn fumes.
- Drive. We already let women drive, and look what happened.
- Vote. They might vote in that Radical Homosexual Agenda, and then everyone will want the same rights.
- Celebrate Christmas. You might not have heard, but that’s a non-gay holiday.
- Love each other.
"Please take a look at our daughter for a second. She hasnt stolen anything. She hasn't killed anybody. She's the best person you know, and you know it, dont equate her following her heart to murder and sin."
When your jackass of a father is the good parent, it kinda makes me sad.
I’m way too opinionated and unabashed to ever meet your mother calmly.