My sister and I came to the realization that when the Homestuck game is released the fandom will grow rapidly. By then, the fandom will most likely be divided between the “new” and the “old”. But since this is the Homestuck fandom, we will refer to the newbies as the “Tavros”. Young, inexperienced, and full of naive hope that hussie won’t kill off their favorite characters. While we, the old fans, will be referred to simply as -
We’re high-blooded Hipsters
Homestuck Kickstarter Rewards Giveaway
I got all the paks. Aaaaaaaall of them. And, to be honest, I don’t need all of this stuff, so I figured I might as well give it away. I’ve divided the giveaway loot into 12 minipaks; you can see them and their contents in more detail here.
- You must be willing to give me a US shipping address
- You must have your askbox open so I can notify you if you won
- I’d like it if the people who get this stuff aren’t getting duplicates of things they already have. (Obviously I can’t enforce this, but come on, guys.)
How to enter:
- Reblog this post before March 1st (Pacific time). You can reblog more than once, but don’t annoy your readers, and don’t reblog on contest-only sideblogs please.
- Winners will be randomly selected from all eligible reblogs; the first place winner will have first choice of minipaks and so on
- Minipak 11 (the record tote) has a special requirement: at least one reblog entry must contain a photo of your best or most ironic Dave Strider cosplay. If you think Dave would consider it a valid Dave cosplay, it counts.
- Minipak 12 (the Roxy and Nepeta OTP badges) has a special requirement: you need to write a story (which meets the Ladystuck requirements; that is, finished and 1000 words or more) featuring Roxy and Nepeta. You can put it on AO3 or wherever else you like to put fics; just give a link to it in your reblog.