If the Homestuck Game is real and we end up in the Medium
Since it will be a MASSIVE session, we will need EVERYONE’s cooperation. So I’ve decided to lay down a few ground rules.
- If you are someone’s server player, connect your host ASAP. We must NOT waste time; there will be hundreds of us launching into the medium at the same time.
- Don’t prototype anything insanely powerful before entering the medium. But PLEASE prototype BEFORE you enter.
- In the event that you meet up with fellow players in the medium (given our estimated numbers, this is highly possible), form bands together. We will ALL need help.
- As soon as the Space Players deploy into the medium, ALL KNIGHT PLAYERS, please head straight off directly and partner yourself with a Space Player. Gotta get frog breeding ASAP.
- It is highly likely that we will be confronted with extremely powerful enemies due to the amount of prototypings that will take place. This means many of us might not make it. Keep an eye out for dead or dying players.
- If you spot a dead player and have no idea which planet they’re from, and they’re not on their quest bed, immediately kiss them just IN CASE their dreamself hasn’t been revived yet.
- If you spot someone dying, immediately lend aid. Ask them which planet they came from, and what quest bed you need to lay them on to. If the planet/bed is close, it is much more advisable to lay them on said bed. If not, and you’re sure they’ll die soon, please hold on to them until they die, then administer a resurrection kiss.
- LET’S NOT BE AN ASS AND KILL EACH OTHER. Unless you’re planning to ascend to the GodTier, in which case it’s okay. But please kill them only if they’re ON the quest bed.
- Seers and Life players must always be at the core of every party. Do not attempt anything dangerous without either a Seer or a Life player.
- Remain in constant communication with different parties. This way, we can all update each other on what we have accomplished so far, and if we’re ready to confront the Black King.
- Don’t procrastinate; we have the fate of a universe in our hands.
- Do NOT, I repeat, do NOT confront the Black King and Queen alone, or even with a party. The attack on both royalties must be carefully organized; they will be prototyped a THOUSANDFOLD or more, and will probably kill an entire party of a hundred in a heartbeat.
- Keep an eye out for the Agents of Derse. If they rebel against their royalty, all good but make sure to keep an eye out for them even if they’re allied with us. You never know.
- Whoever ends up as our Ectobiologist/s, you guys know what to do. Just press the buttons.
- Derse players, listen to the HorrorTerrors. Prospit players, watch your Skaian clouds. And then please COMPARE NOTES together. We want to be able to isolate what we need to do and what can come later, and what may lead to our doom.
- Time players, please, PLEASE be responsible. If you are a Time Player, that means you are one of the most important players. We will need your support in stabilizing timeloops and keeping everyone in track.
Guys technically there was already a Homestuck game
It’s called Silent Hive, and it’s SHITHIVE MAGGOTS INSANE.
You can find a playthough of it by Cry here
Sure, it may be non-canon, but it’s a FULL GAME designed to scare the shit out of you and make you wonder about life and your choices. I guess.
It’s fucked up, is all I can say, but inSANEly fun to play.
I guess it’s about a happy-go-lucky troll who enters a failed session, and…well the rest of it is illegible. But anyways, the game video shows you basically what happens, gives you the download link, and has GREAT commentary.
Masterlist of Games/Visual Novel type things including fanadventures that have choices and things that have demos
The Legend of Karezi (Karezi)Deisidaimonia (solkar) A Lesson in Aberration (Dad/John) Fifteen Minutes of BROFISTING (Dave/John) Call of Shakira: Gears of Jadekat (Jadekat)
- Me: Hello bank I would like to take out a loan.
- Bank: Ok and how much will this loan be?
- Me: $100,000
- Bank: May I ask what you need with this money?
- Me: To make my fan troll cannon.
- Bank: ...
- Me: ...
- Bank: ...
- Me: You don't understand...
- Bank: (lifts up coat to reveal god tier shirt) I understand you perfectly.