Tumblr is where tens of millions of creative people around the world share and follow the things they love.Sign up to find more cool stuff to follow
Top 10 Paul Lynde Answers on Hollywood Squares
According to Comedy Time Warp Editor Kari
Paul Lynde is everyone’s favorite center square for a reason: he was anything but square. His bold, clever one-liners and double-entendres made him stand out as the closest thing to a badass on cheesy 70’s television.
10. Peter Marshall:Paul, in ancient Rome, bakers were required by law to bake something into each loaf of bread. What?
Paul Lynde: A Christian.
9. Peter: Paul, can you get an elephant drunk?
Paul: Yes, but he still won’t go up to your apartment.
8. Peter: It is the most abused and neglected part of your body. What is it?
Paul: Mine may be abused but it certainly isn’t neglected!
7. Peter: According to the old song, “At night, when you’re asleep, into your tent I’ll creep.” Who am I?
Paul: The scoutmaster!
6. Peter: You are leaving Hawaii by boat. Legend says that you’ll return if you do something. Do what?
Paul: I guess have Don Ho’s baby.
5. Peter: In the Bible, who was found in a basket among the bulrushes?
Paul: Colonel Sanders.
4. Peter: What is the name of the instrument with the light on the end, that the doctor sticks in your ear?
Paul: Oh, a cigarette.
3. Peter: Fred Astaire says, his mother has been trying to get him to do this since he was 35. But he hasn’t done it and says he won’t do it until he’s ready. Do what?
Paul: Move out of the house!
2. Peter: Eddie Fisher recently stated, “I’m sorry. I’m sorry for them both.” Who or what was he referring to?
Paul: His fans.
1. Peter: Paul, the state flag of Alabama is all white with one very distinctive feature. What is it?
Paul: Eye holes!
Peter: Oh, Paul, what would we ever do without you?
Paul: Replace me with Charles Nelson Reilly!
Check out three lengthy pages of these here!
Hip Hop Squares
“Hip Hop Squares” is a new MTV series based on the game show “Hollywood Squares”. It will premiere on MTV2 on Tuesday, May 22nd, and Childish Gambino was a contestant on an episode of the show!
When we have more information regarding the episode that he competed on we will let you know, but for now you can visit the “Hip Hop Squares” official site, or read the New York Times’ article on the new series, for more details about the show.
On the next episode of Star Trek: The Next Genagamegrumps
The Grumps try out Hollywood Squares on the Wii, but after clearing board after board without missing a single question, Arin concludes that they must actually be in Hell. The next twelve minutes feature a horrified Jon coming to the realization that he never really made it out of ‘Nam, did he? Meanwhile, Barry makes a killing trading Bitcoins.
just one of many reasons why i need to watch through frisky dingo again:
- xtacle #1: so... who's read "flowers for algernon"?
- xtacle #2: ooh, about the kid with all the chains, and the goggles, and at the end he gets killed with a shotgun?
- xtacles #2, #3, #4: BOOSH!
- xtacle #1: that's "harrison bergeron."
- xtacles #2, #3, #4: "hollywood squares"!
- xtacle #1: that's TOM bergeron.
- xtacle #2: brother of menelaus!
- xtacle #1: dammit, that's AGAMEMNON!