Tumblr is where tens of millions of creative people around the world share and follow the things they love.Sign up to find more cool stuff to follow
My nice words for people of 2012 in 1-2 sentences
Go go go! This list mostly consists of people I talked to more or less this year.
Got my brushes and hoo-hahs in SAI all sorted out.
Mon Chéri, it’s been too long. It’s because it’s been hanging out on my portable hard drive since the dawn of man, and I’ve been too much of a goober to actually pull it out.
Siena needs to take a photo of that horrid Garry picture I drew in history class so I have something to color.
Hint hint wink wink nudge nudge.
And with that, I think I’ve abused my tumblr rights for the day.
Six facts about my home town:
(I’m going to go with Las Vegas because I have way more dirt on that than a small town in Oregon no one’s heard of)
1. People frequently, at least when I was growing up, kill themselves in the Luxor. They throw themselves out the inside balconies and crash onto the slot machines on the ground floor. The casinos keep it out of the news.
2. If you throw a few pieces of popcorn into the water at the dock at lake mead there will be so many carp splashing and making sucking noises you can’t see the water. I grabbed my little brother and threatened to throw him in once he basically had an emotional breakdown
3. I live in the ghetto of the richest part of town, which evens out to a normal condo
4. Everyone in vegas knows not to touch the metal part of the seat belt since it doubles as a branding iron for 5 months out of the year
5. We have one zoo, and it is unbelievably pathetic. There are virtually no habitats and all the animals are kept behind chain link fences in the heat with some stupid little shelter. I cried when I saw it as a kid
6. A guy behind my high school (like right over the wall) set his house on fire just to get cops there so he could shoot them. I don’t think he actually got any but my high school friends can check my facts on this
holliander replied to your photo: haha that was my first thought! i didn’t actually…
Jeez. Put all your food in Tupperware or something they can’t get into. I am the queen of Tupperware, my roommates get annoyed since I put everything from cut vegetables to baking supplies in Tupperware.
yeah i really should. you would think individually-wrapped candy bars inside an unopened package would be safe though! mice are scary :c
10 bucks says that anon was straight edge. A drink every now and again won't kill you. Sorry about your exam though, you're always really diligent about studying so that's really strange. :/
Yeah, I was talking to my classmates as we were looking at the exam solutions and and comparing our answers and I learned he’s apparently a super super SUPER strict grader. I dad the math, and calculated that my exam grades all would have been 1½ letter grades higher if he graded like a normal human being.
holliander replied to your post: holliander replied to your post: holliander…
Yeah, for sure. After the new years I’ll be pretty open except for work. I can give you your gift then too. I stocked up on tights during Target’s winter sale last year. I don’t know what mall sales are like but I’d be willing to go check them out.
And hopefully your gift will be in by then. If I have to, I can request a day off from work. They like me enough, they’ll let me have a day off if I ask for it. Ooh, the mall would be fun. I haven’t been there in a while.