Follow posts tagged #high school au, #destiel, and #elementary in seconds.Sign up
Destiel Highschool/College AU Rec list
- I Might Kinda Like You NC-17: High school AU. Castiel is at a party he doesn’t want to be at at, when he bumps into Dean. Shorter fic (around 5000) plot and some sex.
- Jump The Track NC-17: High school AU. It’s Dean’s senior year at Lawrence High, and he’s already given up on himself. It takes the arrival of the strange, intense, awkward Castiel Delacroix at the school to prove to Dean that maybe his life is worth saving after all. This is the one I’m saving, but from what I gather it has plot aplenty and some sex in there too.
- It Never Gets Better Anyway NC-17: High school AU - Castiel knows life isn’t fair. If it was, then he wouldn’t be bullied for things that others get away with constantly. It isn’t fair of him to hate Dean either, but life isn’t fair, and neither is Castiel. Currently reading this one, enjoying it muchly and I haven’t even got to the sex yet!
- Oh Yes, You Do, Mr. Novak NC-17: High School AU. This is basically a 5 part PWP, Dean is a 17 yo student and Cas is his 22 year old teacher. Hot sex occurs…like HOT filthy talking sex. Bottom!Cas.
- Slow Moving Cars NC-17 - College AU. A nice shorter roommate fic. Cas hates Dean after a fight at his work months ago, now he has to work with him in order to pass his art class.
- Punch Drunk Love PG-15 (other two parts are NC-17): High School AU. Castiel has never been kissed, his best friend decides to teach him. OK. This is the first of 3 AMAZING fics (sequels Knock Me Out and Wanna Mess Around) Hot, amazing tension, perfectly written kissing/sex and the characterisation is perfect. I re-read this all the fucking time! Read all three.
- You Really Got a Hold on Me PG-13: High School AU. Dean and Cas are neighbours and best friends. This is a cute 5 chapter slow build love story, no sex, but the schmoop makes up for it :)
- Chemistry PG-13 - R: (part 2, part 3) High School AU. Dean is the new kid in town and Castiel is his lab partner. This Cas in this is pretty bamf.
- Cold Academic Hell Verse PG-13 (mostly): College AU. This is a LONG ASS VERSE. It is split in to two parts for each chapter, one Destiel and one Sabriel, you can read both separately and still follow the story however the Destiel is the primary. In this Dean and Sam are students, and Cas and Gabriel are student advisers. Well worth a read, but if you’re looking for sex, you wont find (much) of it here. Great brother dynamic, character build and UST.
- Wrong in All the Right Ways PG-13 : College AU (I guess?) Dean and Cas are friends, and Dean has crazy ideas, Cas has no idea why he goes along with them. Short fic, no sex.
- Rabbit Heart PG - R: College AU. There is a costume party, and Dean is a knight (this along makes it read worthy) This is a 16 part fic, and the 16th part isn’t up (well I couldn’t find it anywhere) so I didn’t read it (don’t read unfinished work) but from a bit of skim reading this looks to have a lot of plot and plenty of lovin!
- In This Secluded Spot I Respong As I Wouldn’t Dare Elsewhere R: High School AU Cas has been home schooled untill 8th grade, he is awkward, excells in home ec and is gay. Dean is the new kid, handsome, athletic, arrogant…but there’s more to him than Cas thinks and they form a friendship.
- It’s Always the End of the World Somewhere NC-17: High School AU. Castiel and Dean were friends when they were younger, and then something changed. Now Cas is a loner at school, and openly Gay. This is a great little fic, and the Sam in this is awesome :)
- Right Place, Right Time NC-17: High School AU. Sam bring his new boyfriend Cas home for dinner to meet Dean…
OK, this is my new favourite, honestly it is such a great fic, and it has a Sabriel subplot too :)
- I Want You All to Myself (NC-17ish): High School AU. Dean is 17, just about to graduate and apparently in love with his best MALE friend. Plenty of self discovery angst, good UST, weet ending.
- I Think I Know Where you Belong PG:13: High School AU. This is the first in the Shortskirts verse, a wonderful fic, where Dean and Cas are neighbours and friends even though Dean is the popular jock and Cas is bullied. The verse follows them going on to college/baseball career.
This is the PWP that follows directly after it: Everything Comes Naturally
And these are the links to the remaining parts of the verse (mostly just really hot porn tbh) in order, (one of the links contains 5 short fics, read top to bottom)
Gotta be From Out of Town
5 shortskirts fics G-NC-17
In the Closet
This Time Baby
- J. Alfred Prufrock Grows a Pair PG-13: HIgh School AU, Dean is a new student and Cas is God of the high school, they get paired together and sparks fly. Poetry quoting goodness, there is also a nice PWP sequel linked at the end.
- Something Unexpected NC-17: High School AU, Dean is a 18 year old student, cas is his 32 year old principle. Actually a sweet romance with some porn, nothing illegal.
- Mission: Valentines Day PG-13: High School AU. Cas tries to get a valentines card into Deans locker.
- I Wanna Hold you High and Steal Your Pain NC-17: High School AU. Dean is the bad boy of school, he rides a motor bike and everyone is scared of him, so why is he walking towards Castiel? A lovely first romance fic, the Winchester family in this are awesome.
- And Yet, By Heaven NC-17: College AU. Cas is a religious studies professor and Dean is his secretary. Lovely fic, Dean is self doubting, Sam is sweet, John is a dick…but then not.
- Letting in The Light NC-17: College AU A wonderful roommate fic.
- Let’s Misbehave NC-17: College AU roommate PWP
- Creeping Through the Window NC-17: College AU roommate fic
- Rebel Rebel PG-13 - NC-17: High School AU. Dean Winchester has never been a normal high school student. Helping his private detective father out with cases has given him a questionable skill set and a world-weary attitude. Everything goes from bad to worse however when his small town is rocked by murder, and the more Dean tries to find the truth, the more secrets he unearths. Honestly I got to chapter 7 and bookmarked it to read later, it gets a little slow in the middle. It is sweet though, but I’m not much of a crime fic girl and that’s a large part of this story.
- More Than You Know M: High School AU. Castiel and Dean are best friends, Cas has been in love with Dean since the beginning of high school and Dean is just not getting it.
- Whole Lotta Love NC-17: College AU PWP
- Tell Me Who I Am PG-13 - NC-17: High School AU WIP. Honestly I have no idea what this fic is like, it’s long, and I think has one unwritten chapter, seems to be very plotty though…give it a read and let me know.
- You Belong with Me NC-17: College AU. Cas has been in love with Dean for a long time, but has never been able to do anything about it, until Dean discovers he’s not as straight as he thought he was.
- One of My Turns NC-17: High School AU short
- The Many Different Smiles NC-17: High School PWP study buddies.
- Shameless NC-17: High School AU PWP Dean loses a bet
- 300 Things PG-13 - NC-17: College AU, Castiel is a professor and Dean is his student. Look TBH if you like this genre and you haven’t read 300 things, you need to seriously look at your life choices…because they are wrong. READ IT.
New || High School AU
It had been a week since Rey and his father had moved to Beacon Hills, a little town not unlike his old one except now all the way on the other side of the country, and now he was finally registered and ready to attend the school there.
Reinhart would have been a little more enthusiastic, if his walk had not been practically doubled now. They didn’t live as close to this school as they did before… but it was no big deal. The exercise would keep him fit for… whatever he decided to do now. He hoped Beacon Hills at least had a football team, if nothing else.
He finally made it to the school and, after making a few last minute arrangements with the sweet lady down at the counselor’s office, he received his schedule and locker and map of the school and was on his way.
First class was geometry. Totally easy and right up his alley, as most subjects were. He smiled politely as he introduced himself to the teacher, then as he was introduced to the class. “But please, call me Rey,” he added, brightening his smile just a bit. He was directed to a seat just beside a window, a row above the back of the class. As the teacher began his introduction to the lecture, Reinhart began naturally taking notes. The lesson was an easy one, but there was no harm in a bit of preparation. He had to blend in as the ‘good kid’ again, after all.
Floppsy was sitting on top of a locker, studying the students as they walked by while pretending to be a stuffed animal. He thought that this would be a good place to find a tamer, but most of the people here seemed to be idiots. Or just mean. He kind of hoped no one noticed him at this point. If they treated him like they treated books, he’d end up on the floor. Or in a trash can.
((Gah, this would be easier if Flops was a person. Can’t exactly have him running around a school, pfft.))
Star had just gotten away from a few of the boys at school. They had dumped paint on his head. Leaving his hair a nice bright red color. He had thought about fighting back, but knew that would get him no where. So he ran. He ran right passed where Floppsy had been sitting and out of the fire exists. The moment he was outside, he checked to see if anything in his bag had been damaged. Not much caring about himself.
It wasn’t everyday that Willow strayed away from her usual habits but today she decided to visit Jesse after school in the art room. “So, you’re new here right?” She looked in the direction that she heard his voice come from and saw Jesse talking to a pretty blonde girl who she had never seen before.
Destiel High School/College AU Rec List
Jump the Track
Summary: High school AU. It’s Dean’s senior year at Lawrence High, and he’s already given up on himself. It takes the arrival of the strange, intense, awkward Castiel Delacroix at the school to prove to Dean that maybe his life is worth saving after all.
I Think I Know Where You Belong
Summary: “Castiel wishes he wasn’t this excited, but it’s the best part of his night when Dean Winchester gets home from baseball practice.”
Everything Comes Naturally
Summary: “Except right now, they’re parked in a field 15 minutes outside town and Cas is making fucking criminal noises underneath him- like no one has ever touched him like this and a really selfish part of Dean hopes that’s true.”
Gotta Be From Out of Town
Summary: “Baby, you couldn’t wait twenty minutes?” Dean asks, already stripping his shirt off, reaching for his fly. Cas’s eyelids flutter.
Summary: Mr. Novak is Dean’s principal. Dean would like him to be more.
Here Comes the First Day || Closed High School AU
Bruce leaned against the passenger window with his eyes closed as the car trundled through the new neighborhood. It was the first time he’d see the inside of an actual house in three months, and his social worker was avidly pleased for him.
“I have a really good feeling about this, Bruce,” she kept saying, white-knuckling the steering wheel. “How’re you feeling about it? I have a really good feeling about this.”
He mumbled wordlessly in agreement to get her to shut up. The only thing that made him feel better was drawing protein chains in his head, visualizing them behind his eyelids, his own battered brain cells repairing themselves in the farthest reaches of his imagination.
A thin pink line circled his neck. The doctors told him it would fade with time, that he just had to be patient, but he refused to be so. Bruce didn’t need another reason to be stared at.
The car rocked around a turn then stopped. “Here we are! I have such a good feeling about this place, Bruce, such a good feeling.”
I will kill you if you say what a good feeling you have one more time, he thought mutinously, and climbed out of the car. Mrs. Linwood was already outside, waiting to meet him.
“It’s so nice to meet you, Bruce,” she smiled and put her hands on his shoulders. She was older than his other foster mothers and not nearly as fat as some of them. “How would you like to go grocery shopping with me tonight so I can make something you like for dinner? Maybe get some cereal you like, too.”
Bruce shrugged. “Sure,” he mumbled, ducking his head so she wouldn’t see his mouth or neck. “Thanks.”
Mrs. Linwood showed him to his bedroom, which he would share with a boy name David but he was out with friends. There was a desk for him under the window. He sat down and looked out over the street while Mrs. Linwood and his social worker talked in the kitchen.