Follow posts tagged #hetalia headcanon, #aph england, and #aph america in seconds.Sign up
What Hetalia Characters would do in a fandom
- Norway: Runs a terriblefanfiction blog. Also a beta reader
- Iceland: Casual fan by day, fills kink meme requests by night
- Denmark: One of those people who finds a post/video and converts it to a fandom one. He especially loves ruining hipster posts
- Sweden: Also fills kink meme requests, but usually the non-smutty ones
- Finland: Makes a bunch of crafts and sells at conventions or has giveaways
- China: Makes semi-realistic fanart with traditional media
- Japan: Does everything you can imagine. EVERYTHING
- Taiwan: Draws cute fanart, does perfect cosplays with Japan
- Korea: GIFs, graphics/edits, fanmixes. Also posts hilarious headcanons
- Hong Kong: Also makes GIFs and graphics/edits, along with AMVs
- Romania: Will write fic that will make you cry because of the angst and gory/violent details. He's fucking amazing at smut though
- Hungary: Writes fluff and competes with Romania for the best smut.
- Austria: Usually denies being in fandom, but does violin/piano covers of songs
- Prussia: Runs a troll-secrets type blog. Also has this amazing historical AU fic that's the length of a novel.
- Germany: Easily offended fan that ends up causing drama often
- N.Italy: You know those amazing realistic fanarts that make you want to lick the screen? He makes those. With traditional media.
- S.Italy: Runs a terribleOCs blog. Affiliates with Norway's blog.
- Spain: Runs a fuckyeah blog. Pretty casual otherwise, until a ship war with his OTP comes up...
- America: Makes memes and hilarious posts by photoshoping faces in
- Canada: Runs an unpopular opinions blog
- England: Runs a blog with posts that dissects the whole plot, character development, references, everything is analyzed and researched.
- France: Writes romantic fanfics. Surprisingly doesn't write a lot of smut.
- Russia: If Romania's fics made you cry, Russia's will put you in depression.
- Ukraine: Her fluff fics are the best option after dying over Russia's angst fics
- Belarus: Draws fanart of ONLY her OTP.
- Estonia: Programs fangames and composes digital music
- Lithuania: Roleplays about every character under the sun
- Latvia: Fills kink meme requests (and makes sure browser history is always cleared afterwards)
Hetalia Sorted into Hogwarts Houses
- Gryffindor: America, Denmark, Sweden, South Korea, Vietnam, Prussia, Poland, Netherlands, Cuba, Sealand, Rome, Australia
- Hufflepuff: Italy, Spain, Canada, Finland, Seychelles, Liechtenstein, Japan, Lithuania, Ukraine, Latvia, Belgium, France, Thailand
- Ravenclaw: England, Norway, Romania, China, Macau, Austria, Estonia, Switzerland, Greece, Monaco, Germany, Wy
- Slytherin: Russia, Iceland, Hong Kong, Hungary, Belarus, Turkey, Egypt, Romano, Germania, India
Playing Slender (Headcanons)
- Italy: Does everything wrong - he runs everywhere, never turns the flashlight off, goes to every location a million times without finding any notes because he's looking in the same place - but he doesn't see Slenderman until he's got four or five notes. When he does see him, he screams and slams the computer shut.
- Germany: Visits every location and looks around thoroughly, making sure that he doesn't miss any of the notes. Because of this, he only gets a note or two before Slenderman finds him.
- Japan: He just doesn't get it. He dies at about five notes every time, but doesn't find it scary - he actually thinks it's more fun than anything else.
- America: He's completely freaked out the entire time that he's playing. He leaves the flashlight on until it runs out of battery, and if he even thinks he hears static (when it's actually just the wind), he screams and runs. He never actually sees Slenderman, but instead gets too freaked out to continue.
- England: The first time he played it, he shrieked when he saw Slenderman. At this point, though, he just watches himself die, because if he already sees Slenderman kind of close, he doesn't care. He actually gets to about six or seven notes.
- France: He runs through all the trees in the hopes that he'll find a note. He doesn't totally understand the game, but he plays it anyway. He's never once seen Slenderman or gotten a note.
- China: He doesn't understand why people are so scared by it. He could play it a million times and never once get scared. He's terrible at navigating, but he still manages to get about three notes.
- Russia: Eight notes, every time. He isn't afraid of Slenderman at all, and when he sees him, he just turns and walks in the opposite direction.
- Romano: He loves the game, and he loves watching people who are afraid of it play. He doesn't get much further than three or four notes most times, but he loves the game anyway.
- Spain: He just bombards the screen with questions the whole time: "Why is the flashlight getting dimmer? Why can't I run faster? Why am I in the park at night anyway?" Eventually, he gets bored and turns the game off. Normally, he gets one note.
- Prussia: He's amazing at the game, and he loves it. He's not afraid to go into the house, he can manuever his way around the park, everything. He always gets to seven or eight notes. He hasn't gotten scared of the game once.
- Sweden: Never been scared by the game, and he finds almost all the notes every time. He knows his way around the park almost as well as Prussia, and he knows the best order to go in.
- Finland: He just kind of laughs and talks nervously the whole time, and it takes him a while to get up the courage to leave the starting position. When Slenderman shows up, he screams and slams the computer shut. He gets two or three notes every time.
- Denmark: He's kind of like Spain, in that he asks random, menial questions the whole time. The only difference is that he shouts the questions to anyone in the general area. Because of this, people get pissed and stop the game for him, so no one knows how many notes he usually gets.
- Norway: Completely silent the whole time, and he finds almost every note every time. (His average is about six)
- Iceland: Like Norway, but he gets fewer notes, about four or five.
Nations know when other nations are in their country. They get this unsettling feeling and get agitated easily and itchy and fidgety and just nervous overall, somewhat paranoid, if you will. It’s a defense mechanisim to the nations, for their own defense. It’s particularly helpful during wartime, even if they can’t pinpoint exactly where they are, which is usually the case with the more densely-populated or younger nations. The older a nation is, the quicker they can figure out where the other nations in their country are.
I think after all the years of war and dangerous times almost all nations keep some form of weapon nearby when they sleep or are out and about. Whether it’s a small knife or gun it’s kept under their pillow, in their nightstand, or on their person when out in the world. It’s just because of paranoia after all the years they’ve been alive and have experienced things where they’d need such a weapon, but even in this time they sometimes do end up using it. Anything can happen, that’s why they have it, to be prepared for anything dangerous.
I have this headcanon where Feliciano likes to wear really really tight skinny jeans and one day Ludwig just saw him walking about in those jeans and he was just like damn I should try that
so he bought some and they were so tight he literally could not move he just had to waddle places and Feliciano was just 3000 percent done